The great wall

@xiaolisu (1292)
Shenyang, China
The great wall was built at 215BCat the first time. General meng beat back the enemy from huns nationality. He didn't follow up the victory. He begin to connected the old wall of last dynasty and built new walls. At the first time the great wall with 12thousands kilometer length was completed .but the great wall of qin dynasty isn't the great wall we will see today. Its located at northward from ours. The great wall we will see was built at ming dynasty about 800years ago
• Lakewood, Colorado
That is very interesting to know @xiaolisu. I saw the movie of the Great Wall, but is was just fantasy. It is good to know the real facts.
@xiaolisu (1292)
• Shenyang, China
I hope i can tell You more
• Lakewood, Colorado
@xiaolisu I hope so too, it is interesting to me @xiaolisu . Thanks
@poehere (17858)
• French Polynesia
When I was in China I visited the wall. it is amazing and it is so big. Did you know that the great wall of China is the only landmark in the world that can been seen from outer space?
@xiaolisu (1292)
• Shenyang, China
They said Its. but the news said it can't be seen from outer space. I am on the same side with the last opinion .
@depromise (246)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I love this history, if am opportune to be in China, nothing will stop me from seeing the great wall of China.
Someday I would like to see the Great Wall.