What will you do if you got a lot of money suddenly?

Money plays an important role in our life..We always work hard all the days to earn money.. That's why we know the importance of money.. But what will you do with your money if you win in lottery or anything alike? If it happens with me I invest it and want to make money from money?
@xFiacre (5696)
@awasthrii23 I'd probably spend the rest of my life counting it to make sure it was still there.
Yes..Nice one..Keep counting your money..May God give you more and more money to count..
Knowing me like I do. I am already a giver and a tither. I would give it to more than one church. I would first pray and ask God to guide me in my giving. He might have an organization, or a person that he would like for me to give it to. Maybe He might want me to give it to all three. When you give it will be given back to you even more. You will feel better giving than getting! You will feel it in your heart.
Such a nice response..I too believe that if we give something the more we will receive..And also we will feel better..
I would definitely save it after paying off my familys debt and my own!
Yes that's important..May God give you that much of amount that you can pay off your and your family debt..
@franxav (5808)
What will a person without a house do, build a house with it!
Yes house is a must for those who don't have their own house..I too reconstruct my house..
@SAM774 (4178)
if i get money a lot of money .... i will just pack my bag and leave and travel whole world
will you travel alone or with friends or with family?
I too like to travel the world and I also travel the world and for this I am saving money..
@SAM774 (4178)
@Awasthi123 way to good.... hope you dream fulfill soon
@TriniTU (141)
i'll start my dream foundation and school for those who can't afford and invest some..
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@Awasthi123 LOL!! If I get millions suddenly,the first thing I'll do is buy a house of my choice and then buy a lot of books for my home library.
Yes buying a house should be priority..And I am also a book lover and I also try to follow what is written in books..I know that every book is not that type, but I do follow it..
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@Awasthi123 Glad to know you love reading books.Keep up.It's a good habit.Reading books developed your personality.
@else34 Yes I love reading books..And everyday I read a book whether it is related to my course or personality development or any other..
What I would do if I got a lot of money suddenly. Would first thank God. Then pay my tithes. I know for a fact if God had not allowed it to happen. I would not have the money. It's called a super natural blessing. I did nothing to deserve this money. Then all of a sudden I have it! Next, I would call my husband at work and tell him to come straight home. We are leaving town for awhile.
how much would the tithe be? would you give it to just one church or several churches?
@rubyriaz007 (4290)
I will put some money in my fixed deposit and some money in my savings account and spent wisely. We should not spend lavishly and finish it off. We must spend money wisely so that we don't repent tomorrow.
@1creekgirl (12455)
First of all, I wouldn't let anyone know I had won. Recently my grandson was talking about what he would do if he won the lottery. He said, "I would give my 10% tithe to the church, then I'd pay off all my family's bills, then buy something for my self. But not necessarily in that order." Then he gave me the funniest grin.
@Claire_ut (223)
Definitly invest the money!To make it flow.And the second thought,maybe donate it to the one who really needs it?
@depromise (238)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I will certainly use it to pay some stubborn debt. then invest the rest to get more money in future.
@angelmels (539)
I will buy a house, a new car, invest on a business, go shopping, give some to my family, celebrate :)
I will buy a new house and live peacefully.