Does anyone know where I can shop with bitcoins?

@shynu44 (4963)
The value of bitcoin is on the rise again and I have been searching for retail stores where I can purchase stuffs with bitcoin.
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
There are several online shops that accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. I guess you should first decide what product you want to buy and then decide what store you want to buy it from. In our country, we can buy a load, pay bills and shop with Bitcoins. We can also transfer the amount directly to our bank. I think you can search from your local stores to know which among them accept Bitcoin.
@shynu44 (4963)
thanks for the info.
@millie02 (6908)
Bitcoins seem to be everywhere, but I don't use them myself so I am sorry that I cannot help you.
@shynu44 (4963)
so why dont you want to use bitcoin?
@aaronfyzeon (1920)
Hi there! If you do reside in the Philippines, CoinsPh is offering a Virtual Card where you can use Bitcoins in funding your Virtual Card in VISA Debit form. In this way, you can go ahead and shop anything online using a Debit Card. You can always encash your bitcoins into paper money with a lot of encashment procedures available from your wallet.
@shynu44 (4963)
wow, that is amazing.
@shynu44 truly is! good luck!
@AkoPinay (11810)
Why not just convert it to USD/GBP/EUR or whatever fiat currency so you can spend it anywhere.
@shynu44 (4963)
oh, you mean, there is no need to buy or sell it.