Where do you store your photos?

I recently started a mini blog that I write in and put photos in occasionally. Sort of a healthy lifestyle blog with recipes and tracking my fitness goals. I like it. I had a Photobucket (free) account and was using it as a place to store photos and then use HTML to put them in the blog. Now it appears that Photobucket will no longer allow this "third party hosting" and none of the links work anymore. I dont have any other purpose to having this account. Very annoyed with them. At any rate now I am looking for a place where you can store photos and get the links to put on your blog, besides Facebook. Any ideas?
@Asylum (47321)
• Manchester, England
You should be able to upload photographs directly from your computer to the website, although they would take up more space.
Like directly to Wordpress?
I store my photos in an external HD and I copy them into my HTML pages when I need to use one. I do not trust online services, they use your photos without permission.
True. I am sure you are right about that.
Fb, ig, my phone, and photobucket.
What is IGm?
@maezee ig is instagram
@alberello75 (13197)
• Genova, Italy
Well, I, on the cell phone have remote DRIVE. It automatically stores the images once they are taken. I can also change the phone, they should not be lost. Another alternative is DROPBOX.
I am looking for a storage website/place that allows you to get a link for them so you can attach them as HTML on a blog. Any idea if either of these work for that?
@alberello75 (13197)
• Genova, Italy
@maezee No, I'm sorry! I do not know those sites in that regard. But however, you said that at the time you can use the Facebook album?
@depromise (246)
• Lagos, Nigeria
I prefer storing my pics in my phone and also on my computer too.
Those are all good options.
I store my photos in my computer and i used to have a photo bucket but I haven't been using it for many years already. I have no idea where else to store digital photos. I like printing my photos and attach them to my journal, planners, and i like making scrapbooks.
@ARIES1973 (9436)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I am not sure if Flickr, Imgur, and Dropbox have the same feature as Photobucket.
Flikr and Imgur! Which do you think is the best? Ill check them both out!
@AkoPinay (10827)
Are you using Blogger or Tumblr or ??? We can store our photos on Wordpress no need to use a third party, we can upgrade later if no more free space and monetize.
@kepweng (6407)
i store my photos every social media i joined in including here