Can I still receive payment even if my #Paypal is not yet verified?

Hello I have created my account on Paypal recently. I dont have yet a bank account nor a credit card and it is asking me to provide it to get my account verified. I have already participated on online apps that allows me to be paid like this one (myLot). Now, I'm wondering if I can still transfer my earnings to my paypal account. Any Paypal member/s expert here?
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
PayPal rules are different to different countries depending on the RBI regulations from what I know. But you have to verify your PayPal account before it becomes functional .
So it's means if I'm going to transfer my earnings here to my unverified paypal account it will not appear to my received money there?
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
@dashurisan the money you earn here automatically gets credited to your PayPal account once you reach the minimum amount.
@AkoPinay (11809)
@dashurisan Sorry but like what @kiran8 said rules are different to different countries. In the Philippines, unverified accounts can only send/receive ONCE a month.
@depromise (243)
• Lagos, Nigeria
me too I don't even have a PayPal account yet but I will get it b4 the next withdrawal date.
Inform yourself if Nigeria is in the paypal list at all. Not all countries are. If it's not, then there is no way for you to get your myLot money. I've just found this info:
PayPal in Nigeria: How to Open and Verify a Paypal Account
@jujunme (2406)
i think you can get paid with an unverified Paypal account,however,i don't think you can send payments to anyone until you verify your account.
@AkoPinay (11809)
Different countries have different PayPal rules
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Of course, as long as your PP is active and bank affiliated of your Pay Pal also active.
@hereandthere (31160)
payment here is automatic, as long as you have at least $5 by the end of the month. but you also have to put your paypal email address in your account setting.
Um...you don't transfer money from here to PayPal. It is all automatic. You have to earn at least $5.0000 to get paid, I wouldn't be too worried about it yet.
• Richfield, Utah
Go, verify your PayPal, do it now.