Weekend MyLotters!

I don't really have anything planned this weekend, except some extra housework. Right now we're remodeling a room so I'm stripping off the old wallpaper and getting it ready to be painted. Does anyone have any weekend plans, if so what are they?
@mandala100 (50437)
@AnnaAutopsy Nothing's definite yet to do this coming weekend but just the usual stuff of spending quality time with my family.
That sounds awesome! I hope you and the family have fun with whatever you all decide to do.
@mandala100 (50437)
@AnnaAutopsy Thank you for that my friend and you too enjoy your weekend my friend.
Stripping off wallpaper is a big job, for me anyway. I am not the best wallpaper stripper, but I can manage it. Just a lot of yardwork this weekend.
@Corbin5 Sounds like a productive weekend plan! I hope you enjoy the yard work, I bet it will look amazing after wards. Wow. I just used Spackle. Easy enough, and goes on pink and dries white. Lol. I think it's just a satisfactory kind of thing, nothing strange about that at all.
Being retired, every day is pretty much the same.
You could always plan something to make the days different, even if it's as simple as going out to a park and enjoying your surroundings.