Good Night, myLotters ! 8-2-17

ATC card that was traded to me by Daphne Carson
@xstitcher (11268)
Petaluma, California
Well, I got a little of this and a little of that done today, which I am happy with. Tomorrow I hope to get more done -- likely more of "a little of this, and a little of that." I'm tired but I don't feel like going to bed. I had better after I post this, though, or I'm likely to be sorry. Our former neighbor called, and asked Mom if she wanted to go out to lunch. I think she meant tomorrow. Mom seemed kind of upset that I wasn't invited, but no worries. Mom needs some "older lady time" without me hanging around. Angel will get at least one walk in, and whatever Mom needs for me to do tomorrow, I'll do. Right now, I need to get to bed. Have a super night/morning/etc. in your part of myLot land !
@kepweng (13389)
good night to u my friend and nice article hope we can be friends and i can see you in my post too thanks
@xstitcher (11268)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, and hello ! :D
Thats a cute picture!
Good night and wake up well in the morning.
@vsai2008 (7660)
Good night :)
@SHOHANA (7096)
• Bangladesh
Good night sleep tight, sweet dreams
@velvet53 (16364)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is the way my day was but all in all I did get quite a bit done. Good night and have a restful sleep.
@HazySue (20793)
Your mom should enjoy going out to lunch with the former neighbor. Sounds like you will be busy as usual.