Your channel has a content that is taken from others

@tech40 (9726)
Hello! Few days ago I shared to myLot community about hitting 10,000 views on my YouTube channel, so yeah my monetization tab is already enabled to earn money! I go to one of the YouTube network to apply as creator, and they're declining my application due to "Your channel has a content that is taken from others" But wait? Whaat!? Content taken from others!? How!? If the video's are taken from my DashCam that I got on my daily city driving! Is that real? That someone uploading same video that I got!? Even if I'm the only one who have those type of Videos?! Oh my goodness!
Oh no! What in the world?
@tech40 (9726)
@infatuatedbby I don't know what is their problem, I own my content and I don't have any copyright strike on that channel.. hmm
@tech40 Thats strange. Did you send an email back telling them?
@tech40 I hope it works out. I guess they are just sending you a generic message if you keep getting the same issue.
@dollaboy (6154)
I'm sorry to read about your issue. Hope its just a routine message and nothing official
@tech40 (9726)
@dollaboy Yeah, I'm still discussing with the network that I'm going to join with.. and it seems we're able to solve it.. not now but soon :)
@dollaboy (6154)
@tech40 hope the issue sorted out soon
@dollaboy (6154)
@losoulll Hey whats that donaa
Are you using any music as your background? That could be it sometimes.
@tech40 (9726)
@toniganzon Yeah I'm using a music, but that one is copyright free, so we can use those music as long as we credit their music :)