Favorite "Night" Songs #2 - "Night of Light"

Colorado Springs, Colorado
You will never guess #1 in my Favorite "Night" Songs series! But first things first. We are at #2 in my countdown of songs with "night" in the title: "Night of Light" by Australian psychedelic alternative band, The Church. You see the word "shimmering" a lot when reading about The Church, which describes the band's only Top 40 hit, "Under the Milky Way," to a T. The Church does not "shimmer" on every single track, however, and "Night of Light" is not a shimmering song. In fact "Night of Light" is one of the band's up-tempo rocker's. And, as was the case with a few songs on the album, 1985's Heyday, producer Peter Walsh brought in strings and horns, a first for a Church record, which gave the songs a fuller, richer sound. "Night of Light" was not, to the best of my knowledge, released as a single. It is not, however, filler. In fact, it's one of the album's strongest tracks. The Church have been at it since 1980, and in all that time, have never really put out a bad album. Heyday is my favorite. "Night of Light" is a big reason why. (Info verified by Wikipedia)
One of my all-time favorite Church songs and it doesn't seem to be on YouTube anywhere. WTF?
If I'll never guess #1 then it isn't Cinderella
I was never a big Cinderella fan, although I did like "Somebody Save Me."
@teamfreak16 I'm not a real big fan, I thought the 2nd album had a few good songs, but having a song called 'Night Songs' I hadda throw that out there
I love the Church Scott. I have heard them and it was once again a great memory you revived in me. Thanks.
They are a great live band, too. I've seen them three times.
@teamfreak16 Oh that is so cool Scott, where did you see them?
@TiarasOceanView - Once at the Paramount Theater, twice at the Bluebird.
Good choice. Back to 80s basics. I am pondering #1. Seger?
He actually was under consideration, but did not make the cut.
Good song be interesting to see who gets the top spot.
There are a few people who will know who he is, but I'm guessing I'm going to get a lot of "Never heard of him" comments.