A Connection With....

Pamplona, Spain
He has a connection Fantastic connection with people like you and me Its not about being the gold medal winner in this case Its a matter of fact that no one can take his place All nice and handsome there Elegant in that nice costume or suit I almost believed you had a sword in your hand You fled across the ice You had the crowd on your side That makes you a true winner Whatever you did jump or fall You always let people feel hey guys I am here having a ball.
Nagano, JAPAN - 1998 Winter Games, Figure Skating, Men's Free Skate - Philippe Candeloro of France chose the right time to skate the performance of his life,...
Awesomeness!!!!!!
• Pamplona, Spain
Thank you Dianne he is awesome very much so. Forget all your triples and quads with him.
Thanks for the link. I don't know anything about this guy.
• Pamplona, Spain
Does not matter I put it there for everyone to watch if they want to. He is a great French Ice Skater.
That was a wonderful skate. I'm surprised I missed him during those Olympics as I love the skating best of the Winter Olympics.
• Pamplona, Spain
Is´nt it next year the Winter Olympics again? I can´t wait to see them if they are. Thank you Philippe is a really great personality. You also have another great one Jason Brown from Illinois he is fantastic. Todd Eldredge and so many others too they all count I should say that they do. Glad you liked him.
@lovinangelsinstead21 I don't remember Jason Brown, but then I'll probably remember him when I see him. Todd Eldredge's name I remember, but I can't picture him.
• Pamplona, Spain
@just4him You would remember them if you saw them again on Eurosport say.
@YrNemo (10422)
Beautiful music and ice skater. Very impressive the way he jumped the loops.
• Pamplona, Spain
Is´nt he just? I adore Philippe Candeloro with or without the loops and Jason Brown too he was seventh in the Worlds last year brilliant considering what they are up against.
@YrNemo (10422)
@lovinangelsinstead21 I often watched couples who did ice skating in Olympic. I enjoyed the music playing in the background and the way they danced/ice skating together.
• Pamplona, Spain
@YrNemo Torvill and Dean have always been my favourite too and the whole lot of the Ice dancers have my admiration for what they endured to be able to get into fourth place sometimes was quite an adventure to get there.
@bunnybon7 (34929)
• Holiday, Florida
and he certainly is quite happy at it and good it seems
• Pamplona, Spain
He loves the audience and he was born to be a showman for sure. Hugs.
@bunnybon7 (34929)
• Holiday, Florida
• Pamplona, Spain
@bunnybon7 Same here.
@Gillygirl (16793)
• Sutton, England
I'd never heard of this skater but he is very talented.
• Pamplona, Spain
Watching him was like watching Torvill and Dean he had you on the end of your seat waiting to see what he would do next.
@Gillygirl (16793)
• Sutton, England
@lovinangelsinstead21 I used to love watching Torvill and Dean.
• Pamplona, Spain
@Gillygirl Me too Gill me too. They were really great together.
@kepweng (9315)
thats my dream sports when i was a kid hope i pursue my dream and maybe by now im a skater or ballerina
• Pamplona, Spain
I was a good roller skater but never on ice or a good dancer really either. Its nice to dream that you can dance really well say like the girl from "Flashdance".
Has he retired? THis video seems to be back from the 1990s. How can this guy just get a bronze medal? I mean who was better?
• Pamplona, Spain
Its a question of being able to perform triple jumps and also quad jumps now and it was not his strongest point. It is from the 1990-s yes but its like yesterday when you see him and compare him to other men skaters that are around now.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
He's fun to watch.
• Pamplona, Spain
He is and there are a lot of other videos of him on the right hand side which I never got to see before either. Now I think he is France and works for the French Eurosport not sure though but its what I translated. All in all what a guy.
I love the ice skating the figure skating...so fascinatingly beautiful..this video is gorgeous.
• Pamplona, Spain
Me too Tiara. Philippe is a wonderful showman and has a great connection with the Audience all over the World.
I am glad you are haring a good time.