Drones Spying us Privacy no more!

@kepweng (14954)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
i have a drone i love using this technology capturing beautiful scenery of every city ive been too....i read about survillance drones of government and i watch in TV that Pentagon admits using drones to spy on Americans maybe in the coming years many countries would do the Same and copy this idea to spy its citizen my Question is if thats happen what would you do?? of course Our Privacy is at risk
@gauti2483 (609)
wow its amaging bro ... and congratulation to you you have very good idea and i'll hope most of country use thiss idea
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Wow bro thank you so much i appreciated your comment and thanks too for compliments yeah a few years or in the future probably i predicted that this will happen
@kepweng its ok ....wish you happy life
@mandala100 (43590)
@kepweng I think many will question the legality/constitutionality of using drones to spy on us as indeed being invasive of our right to privacy. It will be like George Orwell's "Big Brother" watching over our shoulder which doesn't sound right and makes us really uneasy my friend.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
yeah its like bigbrother watching us for sure its a worldwide spying global surveillance and Cia behind this if you watch the movie snowden you can have idea
@mandala100 (43590)
@kepweng That's right my friend.
@MGjhaud (20737)
I don't know about spying but i would love to fly one someday. Where'd you buy yours?
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice my friend its just like remote control thier are many shops online that can sell drones one is amazon hope that helps and what would you do if you already purchased one??
@MGjhaud (20737)
It sounds exciting! I'm not really sure but most likely take pictures.
Interesting. Somepeople have them here too but I never really understood he purpose. Do they take pictures when they are up in the sky?
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
taking pictures and videos drones have videos too i have one so ill know
@Micmac (8533)
That's nice. I hope you post some of the pictures of the scenery you captured here some time.