Binary options: anyone earning that way.

Chile
For a long time I have seen online that you could earn money with binary options. It seems (from what they say) that it is easy and that you could earn a lot. I don´t understand much, but I feel it is another way of betting. But I could be wrong. Do you know what it is? Can you really earn money?
@owlwings (38696)
• Cambridge, England
Binary options is simply a method of betting on whether the price of a stock or a currency will rise or fall over a certain period. Like any kind of betting, there are risks and the people who organise the sites are the ONLY ones who will make a certain profit because the odds are so arranged that those who bet will inevitably lose more money than they win. Just as with any betting, you will find that many more people boast about how much they have 'earned' than will complain about their losses! Of course, for those who do claim to make a profit, there are always ten times as many who have lost money.
I thought it was something like that, but I wasn´t sure. And if I start betting online, that will be the end of my carefully planed life.
@owlwings Very well explained, it is something I would not do.
@LadyDuck Me neither.
Glad @owlwings explained binary options below. I had no idea what it was.
It soundedso serious. But it isn´t.
@prashu228 (25797)
No idea what it is. Well waiting for the right answer to know more about it
@owlwings just gave me a very good answer to my questions.
@prashu228 (25797)
@marguicha yes I read it..
@prashu228 One more thing we should not do.
I doubt it. WHen you add parts of different things I would think it would get very confusing. When I was with the carnival there was one game that they had for awhile called a 'flat store' Two older men usually had the store and it was basically a numbers game. I think that if you talk fast enough and long enough you can talk some into anything.
And could you lose real money. Because in this you have to invest.
@marguicha .....That is normal. THis is just betting on whether the stocks are good or not.
I have never heard of this!
It seems that is a sort of betting online with real money.
@marguicha ooh that sounds like gambling!
@ehsanji (503)
• Pakistan
Yes it is betting but in betting you are on 50/50 chance whether you will lose or earn. I Binary Options, if you know how to trade, and how to analyze the market, e.g. financial news releases etc, you can analyze and even can be 80% sure with the help of indicators.
@RubyHawk (20970)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I haven't heard anything about it, but I'm interested too. Maybe someone will have information.