View anything good yesterday August 2?

Los Angeles, California
Rampaging sharks continue. Last evening was “Trailer Park Shark” and it was just as imagined. A levee is deliberately blown up to cause flooding and here comes a giant shark with no explanation of where it came from or why. Shark action is limited and lame as emphasis is on the comedy of ridiculing red neck caricatures to the point of being offensive at times. It is politically incorrect to offend any group these days with the exception of poor southerners a.k.a. red necks who are open season for mocking and stereotyping. See the dumb red necks living in squalor and stepping in horse droppings. Hilarious. On the next to last episode of “Heartland,” Ty returned from Mongolia and survived a near death bout with pneumonia. Watched “Younger” where Charles blurted out his attraction for Liza, the 41-year-old he thinks is 27. Anytime capture your attention on the tube?
@dragon54u (31298)
I finally watched The Barefoot Contessa, a 1954 film with Ava Gardener and Humphrey Bogart. It was really, really good. I was surprised at the last 20 minutes or so that revealed some things that you just didn't hear talked about in those days. I also watched Wrecked, a hilarious show that always makes me laugh.
I have seen The Barefoot Contessa.
• Lakewood, Colorado
haha Trailer Park Shark aye? I am sure I would love it. Yeah you are so right about that regarding open season for the mocking of poor southerners..hmmm I was so tiredd yesterday just watched a bunch of trash really don´t remember...
I just watched 2 episodes of The Originals yesterday.
@PainsOnSlate (19008)
Sharks are not my friends. I just read the book Gone Girl and hated the ending and Sat. it will be on the TV, so I've already got it set to tape so I can see if the movie is as bad at the end in the book. I tend to watch shows like Big Brother, most people hate them but I love them....
@jobelbojel (4710)
I haven't been watching tv shows. I am so outdated. That shark film sounds interesting but the lame comment made me not to look for it. Hehe.
We are on the last season of 24, once we finish it off this week we will start watching 3rd Rock From The Sun again. These "aliens" are hilarious! Thanks for the review on the movie. Doesn't sound like something I would want to watch.
We watched some old Bonanza episodes.
Interesting! I havent heard of any of these. I did not watch any TV but I did finish reading a book called the Taliban Shuffle (recently was made into the movie Whiskey Tango Foxtrot) - was pretty decent.
No, nothing.Too busy doing laundry.
• Riga, Latvia
Yesterday I was tired and just read a bit before bed. Tonight I am about to get off line after posting and I am enjoying a Disney cartoon movie The Great Mouse Detective. When there is nothing much else on I love to watch cartoons.
@Fishmomma (11574)
I re-watched Game Of Thrones, as always see something missed. The show is amazing.
Nope, I was so busy cleaning that I did not get to sit down and watch t.v. or read.