How do you avoid a conversation.

How do you avoid a conversation? As being an hearing impaired person,very hard to converse with this. I try to avoid any conversation that I am unable to participate in it. Do not care to do.I avoid a lot .Some are very hysterical or loud and soft. Then they are some are very boring,bragging,etc. This is mainly for I cannot hear what is going on. I am fine one on one.This also I avoid party of any sort. People do not want to repeat if you do not hear it. That is fine.If they do not.Then I stay away from them. How do you avoid a conversation? Photo is public.
Handy to not have to listen to boring or bragging lol I get away from all conversations period. I simply am not good with it and dont care for it. I am very quiet.
@TiarasOceanView same here.But there is at time must attend these function.
@amadeo Yes I understand Fredo.
I think it depends on the conversation, if its prying into something that is none of their business I am beginning to ask why do you wanna know that? But if its an uncomfortable conversation I simply walk away.
Exactly @Perry.I can't start uncomfortable conversation. its not necessary being part of a conversation that is not worthwhile.
@andriaperry.I have done this many times believe me.
@augusta123 yes your right there.
If I can't avoid it I would make it as short as possible.
@Kandase11 that is how I feel about these things.Thanks.
I avoid eye contact, if I don't acknowledge their existence they generally don't approach me.
@gigijmom77 I liked that idea there.Thanks.
@amadeo No problem!
@suziecat7 (3395)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I usually start taking little steps backwards and escape as soon as I can.
@suziecat7 I have done this many times.When I do they do not miss me.lol
@augusta123 (6318)
I simply ignore worthless conversation especially if it a gossip.
@augusta123 correct.This I do if I can help it.
I think those who have hearing impairment do avoid a lot of stress due to some conversations not being worth the effort to listen to. I avoid conversation by keeping busy and looking like I do not want to be disturbed.
@Corbin5 that is how i feel about this.
@kepweng (17705)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i must say thank you and goodluck and moved on with your life and take care thats what i think
@kepweng thank you and very well said.
We are both starting to have trouble hearing when we're in groups of people. It's not easy and can be very embarrassing. I think we'll get hearing aids once we get back to Australia.
@JudyEv you will be amaze on this.Get a good one and not these knock off.
I just say I have to get going - have a nice day.
@unfatuartedbby have a good one.
How I try to avoid a conversation with someone I do not want to answer I try to ignore them. I was in the supermarket one day and was checking out with the clerk and someone wanted me to pay for something of theirs and I did not want to answer so I ignored her. The clerk had to get involved and I did not appreciate it so had to tell the person no. I did not like that clerk and the next time someone I like was there and went to him. My favorite clerk that went out of her way and was so helpful retired and I was not happy to go back there but I still do and hope that someone nice will be there.
@Hannihar never can tell.There may be one coming your was
@amadeo You are right Alfredo. I never know when someone will pop up unexpectedly and I will have no where to go but have to deall with that person.
I love talking with all kinds of people. If they are boring, I excuse myself and move on.
@Dianne sorry that I bore you(kidding)
@amadeo Glad you are kidding. I'm here, aren't I?
@Farcha (686)
Honestly, I avoid any conversation that I have no idea on it, Is better to be silent than to say bullshit
@Farch there you go love this one
@Farcha (686)
@amadeo So I prefer to listen more say, naimly when I don't have any idea in mind
I would find a way to excuse myself if I didn't want to be a part of a conversation.
@shshiju (10571)
• Cochin, India
When mind says Escape , Escape , I will take any steps to escape from that company Lol
I have the habit with my Mom to repeat, she does not hear well, I take the time to be sure she has understood what I said.
@prashu228 (25589)
I won't participate in such conversations mostly. I am more of a quiet going person. And to my surprise people have problem even with this..(my calmness)
@PainsOnSlate (20414)
I usually ignore boring people who talk just to hear their voices. I have some great friends I love to talk too but others I just say I'm busy and walk away.
@JustBhem (41278)
• Davao, Philippines
If I don't like the person talking, of course, I will have my excuse and if I don't like to have a conversation I would gladly say no to them.
@mandala100 (48334)
This is a very good post my friend and also a good question. I just politely leave if I want to avoid any conversation my friend. And how are you doing today my friend?