A true friendship lasts forever?

Do you think that no matter what happens, when a friendship is true (here, the concept of "true" can be quite broad, depending on person to person), it can withstand any kind of problem or is there a limit to where friendship can stand?
@mandala100 (25381)
@TheInvisibleMan Any relationship that is true whether friendship, romantic love or otherwise will last my friend.
yes but if you hurt your friends feelings it c an sure put]a d ent inyur friendship
@mandala100 (25381)
@Hatley I absolutely agree my friend and that's the time that you need to part each others way.
I think that for every thing there is a limit. True friendship can stand many blows. I agree to that, But sometimes one of the parts is a true friend and the other takes advantage of that. I have seen that too. So, although usually true friendship could last forever, it does not last forever always
@prashu228 (22739)
I agree. I have seen such friends and friendship
I don't think so.. If there was some form of betrayal then I think there would be a loss of trust, in turn possibly ending a friendship. I'm sure many things could be accepted and worked out but it really depends on how that person reacts.
@AkoPinay (10827)
That's not true friendship then
@AkoPinay fair enough!
@Paocz28 (315)
I always say my friends are my siblings from another parent. Time and distance does not at all a hindrance to true friendship.
@AkoPinay (10827)
Wow! That's rare.
A friendship should be able to withstand any kind of problem.
@skydream (1048)
• Agate, Colorado
To me a true friendship does last forever, you might get in fights and go without talking for a while but somehow you'll always find a way back to each other and end up friends again.
If it is a true and real friendship then the person or persons accepts you both bad and good and will support you and be there for you no matter what.
@SHOHANA (7134)
• Bangladesh
yup its true, but friendship is rarely true between two friends nowadays
Although the truth is, nothing lasts forever, but true friendship could as long as both people always keep in touch. The closeness could fade away sometimes due to distance and newer priorities though, but no limits.
@Mrgana1 (304)
• Nigeria
A true friendship is build on understanding and tolerance. We are not perfect so for sure we all have differences. When these principles are well understood no matter the challenges the union survive it.
@Farcha (690)
I think if the friendship is very strong, and we are more adult to understand the true meaning of the friendship. So in this case we can ask search for the reason that we are in misunderstanding and we can solve the problems by mind not emotions.
@AkoPinay (10827)
For me... "Friendship ends when business begins"
@prashu228 (22739)
Hope so, but everything will fade with time..in life
@Cathy0628 (110)
indeed..even you dont see each other often or get chat usually when you got problem they are still there to rely on!
a true friemdship can stand a lot b ut we must treat our ffri end like we 'watn to be treated as mistreatment c an really mess uop any klind o f friendship as no one wants to be mistreated
• Riga, Latvia
I guess it depends on the people. A long time ago I found my high school girlfriend online and got in touch with her. We still keep in touch today even though we are so far from each other and still feel as though we are sisters. I also have a close relationship with some other dear friends too from way back when.