Five facts about my Thursday

Hey everyone. Hope you're all doing well today. * Didn't do much today, besides blast music while putting photos from my camera and phone to my laptop so I could then put them all on photobucket, and delete them from my camera and phone. * My cousin thought my birthday was today, so she messaged me first thing this morning apologizing, then her and her kids went and bought me a bouquet of flowers and a giant balloon! * My other cousin, first ones sister, wrote me this morning too, that they would be back sometime after Saturday so that's exciting, since she got close to my mom and I again a month or two before they left to Florida. * The car is finally going to be dropped off to the collison place Monday, but as of right now they're only doing a shampoo to the damn thing. Cause they have to wait til they take it apart to see if it needs new carpets, then if so, an appraisal person has to go out again to do it up for the insurance to allow it (yes, my mom and i have headaches from all this bs) and if so it can take up to two weeks! But it's a step closer! * Haven't ate yet today.. well.. unless you count my last 3musketeer bar . So once we leave kmart, we'll be picking up pizza and chicken tenders with fries to have while watching our Thursday night shows. Thanks to my brother giving me money for my bday gift at 1am lol. -- What is your dinner and entertainment tonight?
@Deepizzaguy (13111)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Corn dogs and rice.
Enjoy
@Deepizzaguy (13111)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@Courtlynn The funny thing is that I did not like corndogs until recently much less know they existed since there are any corndogs in Panama.
@Deepizzaguy oooh. I never cared for them.
I hope you have a really nice Birthday. Pizza and chicken tenders sound really good.
Birthday was yesterday. And it wasnt good but thank you.
Had two small pizzas today and I baked some whole wheat Irish soda bread..thats probably all we are having today. Watching some old movie with Ryan Gosling in it later..forget the name. Have a nice evening.
Mm pizza. And Ryan's a babe.
@Courtlynn Yes he is..he is Mr. ´Hey Girl¨ lol
@moffittjc (43014)
• Gainesville, Florida
I had pizza for dinner last night. I had to work late, so I just ordered a pizza for delivery at my office. I've been behind on some reports that are due, so I stayed late last night to catch up.
Seems like alot of mylotters had pizza last night. Lol. Hope you caught up
@moffittjc (43014)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Courtlynn I made good progress on getting caught up at work. They only thing I'm still behind on is a 3-hour mandatory online class each employee has to take. It's going to be hard to get through it because it's tough for me to find a 3-hour block of time where I won't get interrupted. I might just have to complete the class in bits and pieces. Thankfully, the computer saves your spot where you leave off when you log out, so that when you log back in it takes you to where you left off. I've had online classes in the past where if you logged off before the class was completed, you had to start all over from the beginning when you logged back in!
@moffittjc well thats good then!
@RubyHawk (25389)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Roses and baloons are nice, and money from your brother is even better. My entertainment is mylotting and trying to catch up with all comments. Then I might turn on TV for awhile.
Yes they are. Moneys gone already though from buying dinner
@RubyHawk (25389)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Courtlynn Money doesn't last long.
@RubyHawk nope. Lol.
Spaghetti and Mountain men on history channel.
Love spaghetti.. but not the kind you're having lol.
@Courtlynn what kind do you make?
@andriaperry prince angel hair, and my brother and boyfriend like the ziti noodles.
@prashu228 (25811)
I just had breakfast. It's off so relaxing. You had a hectic day.
No i didnt. It wasnt hectic at all. Just boring.
Sounds like a good day except for the car. My dinner is hamburger with rice and shredded cheese.
Eh its been okay. Surpringly after yesterday. But woulsnt say it was even close to good. Hope its good.
@kobesbuddy (46687)
• East Tawas, Michigan
She thought today was your Birthday, but when is it actually? Anyway, Happy Birthday! We went through a major headache, after our car was damaged:( It's ridiculous, what those insurance companies expect us to do!:(
It was yesterday. She has an eye infection so couldnt get on her phone yesterday to see it on fb. Didnt see it til today when she could see better. Thsnks.
Well, your day after birthday sounds better than your birthday! Yay!
Sadly. Should be the other way around lol.
Sounds like a busy day! I know whenever I try to tackle photo projects its hours and hours lol. Have a good day!
Took me 2.5 hours. But only cause the laptop is slow.
I am having pizza tonight and watching TV.
Enjoy it
I just ate some sausage for dinner, I might feed my dog next.I ate some chocolates too this morning.
@JESSY3236 (6537)
Happy Birthday!!! Yesterday was bad for me. Yesterday afternoon my uncle had to go to the hospital. I hope they do the surgery soon.
It was days ago but thank you. I hope they do and that he recovers fast.
@jobelbojel (7173)
Bouquet of flowers and balloons are very good gifts for a birthday lady. Yummm pizza. I want some.
Im not much of a flower person but they were from kids so it made me happy