like minded mates.

I think when I get to be wit mr. right he will be like me. for now I am happy with my life as it is. There could be more here and there. But I want to be with someone who is like minded with me. Frugal would be nice. Freedom to come and go each day would be perfect. And cleaning up after oneself would be golden. It's nice to be able to have choices in life. I am not looking for a man to take care of me. If he helped it would be nice. I want what I want though. Oh, I forgot to give my hot dogs to the neighbors. I saw some videos today. Gross stuff and I hope to alway remember not buy a hot dog.
I would also like someone like me, loves books but not really geeky and has their own profession and works. Someone brainy but would knock someone on their azz for disrespecting me.... Not sure I will ever find that one. lol.
No you won't because you have your mr with you. I don't want my mr to knock anyone out. Jail time is rough.
@sharon6345 No I dont. Tony is kin folks,
@andriaperry Oh please forgive me. I thought he was your husband. Your a good family memeber. You truly are a champ.
I am too much of a individual and have realized over the years that I don't do well with a mate. I don't care for hot dogs either.
Sometimes different people complement each other. My husband is very good with money, I am not. He is super excitable, I am not. I cook, he does not. We balance each other out. Sometimes it can be a little frustrating as we come from different sides on some things, but it is actually good that we aren't of the same mind in some areas. A good relationship needs balance.
I could not be with anyone if It were that way. I need my man to be clean and love cleaning. I might deal with a balance else where. I like that.
@sharon6345 Good luck finding a man who loves cleaning. My husband isn't "dirty" but he doesn't "love cleaning".
@NJChicaa I thought I found one but he likes to disappear for the month. I am not with that. I think you have a good match there with you.
@kobesbuddy (19640)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We stopped buying hotdogs, quite a while ago. They aren't healthy food, in any way, shape, or form!:(
oh I buy them when I am low on money. But for now I will buy eggs.
@kobesbuddy (19640)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@sharon6345 Eggs offer so much, good protein so we eat them quite often!:)
@kobesbuddy That is what I ate for breakfast.
You can not have the perfect man because I already have the perfect man.
oh he sure is but his twin is out there waiting to meet me.
@mandala100 (25376)
@sharon6345 I hope that you'll be able to find Mr. Right someday my friend.
Thanks I think he is in a townaway from me. lol.
@mandala100 (25376)
@sharon6345 That's good to hear that from you my friend.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I love my independence and freedom. I love hot dogs but only have them maybe once a year.
That is good for you. I don't want them anymore. I hope i don't forget that.
@prashu228 (22652)
What did you see about hotdogs , you changed your mind.. that would be gross for sure
They use all the parts of the animal that would not be up for sale like eye balls. They mix it all up like slop and add chemicals to it and they spit it out the machine in forms of hot dogs. gross.