How poor time I am

@yanzalong (10174)
Indonesia
How happy they are who can always have a get-away-from-it-all vacation. I am a poor time worker working from Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m to 6 p.m. Many of my coworkers complain about lengthy working hours. This working hours and days are stated formally in the contract. If we disagree, we shouldn't have signed the contract. We all signed the employment contract as we all needed the job to keep our necks above water. What's your take on this?
@mandala100 (50437)
@yanzalong Are you working almost 11 hours a day my friend? Usually the hours of work is only 8 hours a day my friend in some country but this will depend upon the nature of the job or industry where you work, your emplymnet contract and the rate of pay.
@yanzalong (10174)
You are right my friend. It is stated in the contract that agreed working hours include overtime.
@mandala100 (50437)
@yanzalong Ok my friend. Just find time to relax after working.
@yanzalong (10174)
@mandala100 Getting away from it all is very important.
@angelmels (539)
That is very tiring to work very long hours. I guess you just have to think that you are lucky that you have a job, that way it can make you strong. :)
@yanzalong (10174)
As you know getting a job in Australia is like getting blood from a stone, right?
@yanzalong yeh...i prefer to have a homebased job, so I can still have time for my husband and my son :)
They have no idea how hard it is to find work these days. People are so motivated when they get to work the first time, only to get lazy on later.
@yanzalong (10174)
Your are right that getting a job is difficult nowadays. Some people have to bribe to get paid.
@yanzalong Unfortunately, I made that mistake way back..If it weren't for the business, I'd probably hopeless jobless by now.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Proper working hours should only be 8 hours in a day. Unless you are compensated for the overtime. Are you enjoying your job right now?
@yanzalong (10174)
I am. It's the type of job I like in fact.
I think that is really not fair. In my country, 8 hours are the only acceptable to work in the company.
@yanzalong (10174)
It sure is but as I mentioned above, the contract includes overtime hours.