who's running the show these days?

@sugartoes (40743)
Greencastle, Indiana
WOW I can't believe what I just heard on this video, but then again I guess I can, cause this is JUST the reason why I never trusted anything about them in the 1st place, We have been the victims in everything they do in the white house. This video has uncovered a LOT of stuff that if you didn't know about it BACK THEN you SURE will know about it NOW. People I want to warn you that what's in this video will be a wake up call to ALL that matter on this earth today & sure enough make you shudder in your shoes that what has been going on behind our backs to to every 1 of us. We put our trust in the people that are running the nation, but I PROMISE you that what you hear on this video will make you think who's in office. If you really interested in your gov & how our nation is ran then you really need to take time to listen to this with open mind & ears. I do want to say that even though Trump is our new man in charge & I PRAY that he will do what's RIGHT by us & for us, I don't need to hear any bashing on him he's not the one that created all this, he's the one that has to get us back from where we are today. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose FisherOfMen Loading... Unsubscribe from F
From what I've heard about our government, the man in charge - the president - isn't the one really running the show. He's the front man, the one we see. He's not the one who's really calling the shots. At least that's what I've been given to understand through the years, so it wouldn't surprise me whatever this video is uncovering.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him believe I thought that too, but if you took time to listen to what's in the video that would SURE change your mind in a hurry it DID mine.
@sugartoes Maybe I will.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him you don't HAVE to watch it just turn it on & listen to what it says & work on my lot or something.
What is in that video has been working with our planet for as long as history has had people able to write about it and what we as a nation have to do is understand what is really in store for us by 1) not being so monotheistic 2) removing our ego bound indoctrinations and opening our minds and 3) stop the use of totalitarian thought where politics or social reform is concerned . . .
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@enlightenedpsych2 so you took time to watch the whole video? we have a LOT of things to think about & worry about & do to get our nation back & have a GREATER AMERICA than we have now.
@sugartoes the real problem is division and watching a video on some organization that has a different agenda every decade IS not going to help bring us all to the same page. What might work is loose the monotheistic attitude or the totalitarian way of thinking or even better, nurture the empathy rather than dissolving it so much by blaming one single organization or its so-called members for ALL the problems -- WE are part of the problem , don't you agree ?
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@enlightenedpsych2 ? not real sure how to answer that one being I JUST got up & my head isn't up to thinking just yet.
@crossbones27 (19579)
• Redlands, California
I have heard of this stuff. I would not be surprised with Trump being included now. That being said, can see why some of these hateful comments come out of no where. I am sure there is some real powerful people with a lot of money with nothing but hate in their heart.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@crossbones27 GOD forbid I sure HOPE not as he's the ONLY one out of everyone else we have been through & all they have done to us over the yrs that would just KILL my trust forever.
• Redlands, California
@sugartoes I love you miss lady and last thing I would ever do is dash your hopes and dreams, but not looking good for Mr Trump. I have hated him from the start but truly was hoping I was wrong for the sake of America. I would never do you dirty like that. Just because I disagree does not mean everyone needs to disagree, I just call it like I see it more or less is what I am trying to say.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@crossbones27 well I sure appreciate that as I have had a lot of my hopes & dreams smashed before me & it's hard to get close to people these days that I trust, you would think after 31 yrs I'd trust my husband but to tell you the truth I never have sorry to say.
Those top dogs are into some freaky shite alright.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView you SURE got that right stuff that hasn't done us a BIT of GOOD to say the LEST.
@sugartoes The power they have is whats scary. I worry about children today in this world..never being seen again you know?
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView you lost me there ?
@Deepizzaguy (13058)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It is chilling to know why this world is going mad.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Deepizzaguy I'm real sure WHY it's going like it is do you?
@Deepizzaguy (13058)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@sugartoes I have to be careful what I say these because the powers that be like Facebook called my comic material "spam." and I had to leave them.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Deepizzaguy I hear ya, you go to face book jail which makes NO since to me at all.
Those are scary aren't they? I wish we had someone who could get us back to normal or a better place. It will be a few years before we are great again.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle it's not too good how other presidents PUT us where we are I can tell you that.
@sugartoes .....They each do what they can. We need to remember they are only in there for four years each time which isn't long when you have to go through all the steps they have to to get people in office that will be of help to them and such. It's a lot of work to get very much done. I hear how much people disliked Obama and yet I have heard and seen lists of the things he did while in office.
@sugartoes (40743)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@celticeagle Obama ran twice & that was WAY longer than any other president that has (as I remember) running & LOOK where he put us & what he was ALL into behind our backs. Now we have Trump in office & he is singing a WAY BETTER song that people are looking for to make America great again.
WATCH: President Trump Rally in Huntington, West Virginia at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena 8/3/17 President Trump Huntington Speech, West Virginia Rally - D...