Six facts about my Friday

Hey, hope all is well.. * Things are so-so here. Just waiting for Monday to come so we can get the car in the shop and see what actually needs to be done on it. As that'll take away about 20% of our stress. * A festival we grew up going to every September, but stopped a few years ago, is rumored to be back this year. So my mom wants me to look that up tonight to see if it is back. * Haven't ate yet today, but going for ice cream with my mom, and my cousins kids that we took to the fair. Since we've never done anything with them and it's hot out. Then maybe having spaghetti and hamburg for dinner, but that'll be in a few hours. * Have to catch up on last nights three shows tonight, as we missed them. Also have 'Raven's Home' to watch tonight if its on new, and if I'm home by then to watch it. * The cats food cabinet was empty so my mom and I took the cans for the next 33 days from the livingroom and put them in it.. so now we know he's good with days until September 6th. Although we have way more cans than that in the house.. we just have to buy more to go with them, and then match them up to make more days. But when we're done buying and matching, he'll have enough til the last day of Janurary. * Shop your way sweeps were down for a bit today, but it's back up and I played right away, and won the $4. Eek.
Oh great you won that right away on ShopYourWay! Good the cat has food, why didnĀ“t you eat today? I hope that festival will be going then that you want to go to. Day is okay here.
Haven't been food shopping yet. Was my moms day off and she had a 8am appointment so she layed back down after for few hours. Then spent afternoon cleaning.
@Courtlynn Oh I see..was worried you had no food but I guess you will get some then.
@TiarasOceanView technically, we don't. But i get food stamps tomorrow morning thatll last at least a week.
Congrats on the $4! That definitely adds up over time. What do you think is wrong with your car - any idea? Man car problems are so frustrating. Hope you have a good day anyway.
Its from the flood from 3-4 weeks ago. They still havent fixed it. But car is supoosed to go in monday and well see if they just shampoo the carpets which wont do anything cause of the pad underneath, or if they give new carpets like everyone is saying we shouls get.
You kitty is all set with food for a very long time. I do hope the festival you mentioned comes back since it would be a lot of fun.
I sure hope so. When we went as kids, they had a huge snoopy done up in lights that changed colors all night while they played music and did fireworks. I loved it. Just didnt like the whole parking at a cemetery at night thing lol
@mandala100 (39040)
@Courtlynn Thank you for sharing these things my friend.
@Srbageldog (8350)
Congrats on winning the $4. :) Hopefully whatever is wrong with your car is an easy (inexpensive) fix so you won't have to keep worrying about that. Car trouble is so stressful.
Its from the flood we had weeks ago theyrr just now getting around to fixing it
@Courtlynn Ahh, okay. Well that still sucks! Hope it doesn't cost you guys an arm and a leg.
That's a very lucky kitty you've got there!
Right. Most i know go and buy just for a few days to a week max. Lol
Ice cream and TV shows. Sounds like a good plan.
Yes. Ice cream was good.
@RubyHawk (23203)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Sounds like you are well set up with cat food. Have fun at the festival.
Yes we are. Thanks to kmart. Not sure about the festival havent looked it up yet
@RubyHawk (23203)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Courtlynn We don't have a Kmart near. Ours closed several years ago.
@RubyHawk i know.. you've told me. Thats sad hate when stores close
Congrats on the win! They had a lot of sweeps today but I didn't win any boo!
Yes but some werent supoised to be up. They were hacked or something today. So they stopped them for a few hours then started again
@Courtlynn oh i see i did not know that. i did get pop up notifications from win it.
@infatuatedbby yeah they said it in the win it fb page
@TheSojourner (17448)
I hope you have a great weekend, Courtney. Thinking of you and sending out good thoughts.
Thank you Coral. Same to you
I hope the car gets fixed soon. I am glad you wom $4.
It better. Bout to flip my lid if it dont
I hope the car gets fixed for y'all soon, I know that will be a big relief. Congrats on winning $4! =)
It better. These 3-4 weeks have been so stressful from waiting. Thanks.
@dollaboy (6232)
I'm happy that you enjoyed your Friday with shopping and having some Ice cream. Enjoy your Saturday as well
Huh? I didnt go shopping..
@dollaboy (6232)
@Courtlynn haha. I mean the food you bought for cats
@dollaboy we already had that in the house, if you read my post
@KrauseHome (35026)
Shop Your Way Sweeps? Sounds good if that is $4 a day. Glad your day went well.
No not $4 a day. Its a random xtra seeep