Marwan Kenzawi in negotiations to join the Aladdin cast as Jafar

Lake Charles, Louisiana
Actor Marwan Kenzawi who starred in the remake (again?) of the classic movie "Murder On The Orient Express" is currently in negotiations to play the villain Jafar in the live action movie "Aladdin". if Kenzawi joins the cast of "Aladdin" it will calm down the cries from the snowflakes that Hollywood studios are white washing the movie by casting Caucasian actors to play the roles of cartoon movies that were played by minorities. If Jafar is as evil as he was in the cartoon version of "Aladdin", the movie should attract a lot of fans to see the updated version of the cartoon that played in 1992.
@mandala100 (25006)
@Deepizzaguy It's interesting to watch the Alladin movie again with different cast and with different cinematographic presentation my friend.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
If Jafar does to Jasmine and Aladdin and Jasmine's dad by using his smoke bomb trick on them, I will kiss the actress who plays Jasmine on her hand and say "Just win baby".
@mandala100 (25006)
@Deepizzaguy That's another way of saying it my friend.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@mandala100 I just love villains who give the heroes a great battle.
What's funny is they may complain about his being cast as a villain and how awful for actors of his background to be typecast that way and he should have been the leading man.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I know that some minority groups will raise their voice that Marwan will play a villain role in the "Aladdin" remake. Golden rules of Hollywood. They have the gold and they write the rules.