Some one linked an episode! :-D

I had been watching a possible link story for episode four of the Game of Thrones season for a day now. But then all of a sudden some one linked a FULL episode 4 of the series. I won't tell you though because I don't want to get in trouble. It might get deleted anyways and I don't want to get the blame. Still might watch it by Monday but I'm enjoying the whole spoiler
"All my allies are gone." Game of Thrones airs on HBO on Sundays.
@mandala100 (36159)
@Letranknight2015 I didn't know that you are fans of Game of Thrones too my friend.
I've watch a few started only by Season 3 @mandala100 then that's when I become committed until the latest season.
@mandala100 (36159)
@Letranknight2015 That's sound cool my friend. Do you like the plot of the story or the characters?
@mandala100 Well, they kept surprising me from the last seasons and every single episode...
@YrNemo (11188)
Don't really watch this series recently, but I used to watch a bit here and there when they first came out.
I watch it bits and pieces when it was still in season 1 and 2..Then by half to end of Season 3 I got hooked @YrNemo it's about to end anyways next year...
@YrNemo (11188)
@Letranknight2015 Heard that those actors and actresses in that series got lots of money from being in that series.
@YrNemo well, it got more when they became popular...
Oh that is fantastic Letran!!
I'm rewatching it over and over @TiarasOceanView this is twice now so it's fantastic.
@Letranknight2015 So glad you are enjoying it Letran.
@JustBhem (31733)
• Davao, Philippines
I watched because a friend sends me a link. That episode is one of the best episodes I watch.
This episode 5 is so bittin for me @JustBhem I can't wait for next week.
I love that show
I'm happy that you're a fan @Tampa_girl7 maybe this is a post we could relate too.
@holdoors (1672)
I'm a GOT fan too. Hyped for Cersei vs Daenerys!
She really pissed of Dany in this episode @holdoors but this proves her Dragons aren't so invisible.
@crossbones27 (18552)
• Redlands, California
I heard about this and happy because maybe HBO will not crash anymore when it really plays.
I don't know if HBO will crash because of it @crossbones27 it's being played on another website.