Do We Need To Believe In Karma

@dollaboy (6370)
We all see people doing good and bad things in front of us but do we need to believe in Karma. Does Karma affects us or our life. Is it that vital thing. Do we need to remember Karma before doing any thing which is good or bad ?
@prashu228 (18758)
I believe in karma. But still have many doubts about it
@dollaboy (6370)
HAHA, tell me your doubts?
I think we must follow the principle not to do to others what we would not like would be done to us and go ahead for our road.
@dollaboy (6370)
That's well said Anna, this should be the way
I do believe in either good or bad karma.
@dollaboy (6370)
its good to believe and follow it
@dollaboy For every action there is a reaction! Karma is simply the statement of fact that our actions have consequences. Of course I believe this.
@dollaboy (6370)
That's nice and well said friend. More than that we shouldn't behave or do bad with any other
I do believe in Karma. But it's always good to do the right thing. Sometimes people are mean and do hurtful things, it will eventually come back around to them whether it's in this life or when they are trying to get into heaven and God is asking them why they did what they did.
@dollaboy (6370)
Yeah you are right. We should try to be good and friendly with all
@Sreekala (18778)
If you closely observer in your life, you will get the answer. But we don't want to think that way and just don't like to think about "karma' and after effects. "Every action got an equal and opposite reaction".
@dollaboy (6370)
You are right. But still karma strikes back
@Ithink (3698)
you know I was just thinking about Karma and if I really believed in it or not the other day. I came to the conclusion that I don't. My reason is I know to many people that will steal rip off people, the system and just generally are not nice people. Yet they always get away with it or when something does happen, they land on their feet and fast. For me I do good because it makes me feel good.
@dollaboy (6370)
I think karma gets back on them sooner or later don't worry
@Ithink (3698)
@dollaboy Maybe but I haven't seen it yet.
@dollaboy (6370)
@Ithink thanks. Happy day
@Paocz28 (320)
I think that what we need to always consider is if we are doing good to others rather than being just afraid of karma. I'm thrilled to say sometimes to a friend "Don't wory good karma will pay back" However, the value of what we do good to others is the most relevant item.
@dollaboy (6370)
That's well said.Yea you are right, we should try to be good with all and rest leave at karma
@Paocz28 (320)
@dollaboy Right, people feel pressured with karma which is even very idealistic. So why waste time, if you can give more love to people you care about.
@dollaboy (6370)
@Paocz28 I think you are right Pao
@Paige32 (1181)
I believe what goes round comes around, so yes, I believe in Karma. Sadly, a lot of people don't think of this before acting.
@dollaboy (6370)
Yeah many are stupid
@Paige32 (1181)
@dollaboy Yea. I think its because deep down we always believe we are above bad things, hence, no repercussions.
@acelawrites (9951)
I also believe in it. Good things will come to you if you are doing good to others, and vice versa.
@dollaboy (6370)
That's so very well said. Thanks
@wongchoiyee (5514)
Sure I believe in karma, by seeing some incidents happen in our family. We must think before we act.
@dollaboy (6370)
That's right friend. It can strike at any time
@Paige32 (1181)
@dollaboy (6370)
You're right friend. But karma strikes back
@sugartoes (31302)
• Greencastle, Indiana
karma is what happens when someone does someone bad or wrong & god gets his revenge on them with karma.
@dollaboy (6370)
That's right little tiger
@shynu44 (2632)
Karma is inevitable it catches up sooner or later.
@dollaboy (6370)
THAT'S RIGHT my friend
@angelmels (550)
I believe in Karma. If you do good things to others, good things will also come your way. If you do bad then one day you will have what you deserve. Sometimes the karma won't be on you exactly. It may be on your family which will make you feel that you are punished because of what you did.
@dollaboy (6370)
I think you're right my friend