More Midnight Oil

Redlands, California
Some of the bravest voices you ever will ever hear. I will never tire of this. Usually comes across as fake, false patriotism. Not from this band. I wish our country felt this. This is what we we fight for. To this day people put politics before the song and hate on it. This is about as real as it gets. How do I know?I just do. Just to let you know, they for the aboriginal, does that change your view of them? That is their struggle. One Country means all that came before us no matter the color and sad to say for the aboriginal their land was taken and now they the enemy. Sounds a lot like America. Except, someone spoke for them, and to be fair many of ours has also, but not sure a band got so far as these guys. They came close to changing the world, but dark forces still reign.
Music video by Midnight Oil performing One Country. (C) 1997 Midnight Oil
Those beds are burning!
• Redlands, California
Indeed, but for once some one called the fire department ME and my bad jokes. .
A ery good video and good singer.
• Redlands, California
It makes me smile every time I hear it. Thanks for taking the time.
This made me smile, you are right bravest voices.
• Redlands, California
Nice to be reminded of what honorable people look like. Never will be ashamed to say that.
@crossbones27 The politicians of the world have done nothing to protect the Aborigines, it is a shame.
• Redlands, California
@LadyDuck Indeed, I was there and saw first hand how they treated them. Pretty sure now is like what we do silent treatment.
• Denver, Colorado
What a great band. I especially love the Red Sails in the Sunset album.
• Redlands, California
Yeah, another band I do not think made a bad song. Some are better than others, but pretty amazing how underrated they are because of their political nature. Which by the way is for all the right reasons in my opinion.
• Denver, Colorado
@crossbones27 - I agree. Definitely a message band.
@1hopefulman (33707)
What about one world? Is that possible? This is my favorite song by Midnight Oil. Just love it! Do you know what this is song is about?
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose the big list Loading... Unsubscribe from