With the increase in female population in the world!!

@Mrgana1 (303)
Nigeria
Research has shown that there are more female child been given birth to on daily basis compare to male child. As days turn to months, months to years. This children will attain a stage of marriage. Don't you think soonest marrying more than one wife will be the order of the day?.
@holdoors (1250)
I doubt so. We will see a lot of people who might go unmarried too. It depends on the men and women way of thinking.
@Mrgana1 (303)
• Nigeria
Do you think it will be posible to go unmarry without committing funication or adultery?
@holdoors (1250)
@Mrgana1 It depends on your religion though.
@Mrgana1 (303)
• Nigeria
@holdoors I agreed. In religion we might have our differences but in morality perspective we have lots in common.
@Paige32 (1603)
I don't think so. I think overtime, people will become comfortable beings single and society wouldn't put so much pressure on them about their preference.
• Denmark
This is no new insight. There have always been slightly more female than male children - if they aren't killed in countries where only one child is allowed and it should be a boy or parents don't have the money to pay for the dowry of girls.
@nadisr10 (49)
@Mrgana1 NOT at all my friend. I think that the approach to "marrying more than one wife" will remain the same.
@mohit459 (2183)
• Haldwani, India
I don't think so!!