Sharing A Photo From The Baby Shower

This wasn't even all the gifts she received. After I took this photo, even more people came and brought more gifts. Have you ever seen so many gifts?
@vsai2008 (7667)
Nope I have never seen those gifts, I am sure she must have had a great time Picture is inverted though
I hate when the photo comes out inverted. I don't know how to fix that. I wish I did.
@vsai2008 (7667)
@IreneVincent I take the help of this site :)
Edit your photos online on FreeOnlinePhotoEditor.com: resize, filters, sepia, crop, rotate and flip, online photo editing, photo editing, photo tool, image editor, picture editor, online editor, free
@vsai2008 I'll check it out. Thanks
I have.. happens to those who have a together family, and lots of friends.
Yes she has lots of friends and family.
@IreneVincent thats good. Hopwfully they all stay that way. As sadly. some leave you once you have kids.
@IreneVincent That is a lot of gifts! It's amazing how nothing fell out since they are all hanging from the ceiling? LOL
I know. When I post photos from my IPad, they always come out upside down. I don't know why.
@dollaboy (6245)
I'm sorry but why all pics are upside down
When I post photos from my IPad, they always come out upside down. I do not understand why and I don't know how to fix it.
@dollaboy (6245)
@IreneVincent I hope you can manage that soon
• Riga, Latvia
I think it is wonderful when expecting parents get a lot of present at a baby shower because they are already going to face so much expenses that it is great to have the support.
Yes, they are a young couple just starting a family and they will need all the help they can get. So, it was a nice idea and she really got a lot of nice things for the baby.
She's going to be well set for the baby with all those gifts
Yes, I don't think she will have to purchase any clothes for him for the next three or four years. She got clothes in all sizes.
That is a lot of gifts. What was t biggest gift she got. Did you ave a good time.
I'm not really sure but I do know that she got a wide variety of clothes, diapers, blankets, and other baby necessities. She opened most of the gifts but she got tired and took the rest home. It was over an hour that she opened gift after gift but finally decided to stop. I think her back was hurting.