Some people hate me , but its not fact for me

Some people hate me - that's what I want. Because hatred is not like configuring love. It is clear. Rather, it is confusing, deceitful and deceitful love love. I feel uncomfortable if I want to convey the love of kafir-mushrik or Islamists. Because God said until I accept their religion - they will not love me. Then either I am going to be like them (Ma'az-Allah), or they are showing me the love of formalin mixed. Both of them are harmful to me. But when they wish for my destruction, I am grateful to my Lord that he has not removed me from the shadow of His mercy.
@Tracy04 (10821)
They hate us because they don't have love for us. They have no intention to either forgive us or accept us for who are we. That's my opinion
not bad...i support your option
@Tracy04 (10821)
@bird123 (10518)
It doesn't matter what everyone else does. It's what you choose to do that counts. In a multilevel classroom that this world is, one can find many others learning lessons we have already learned. I point them in the right direction toward Unconditional Love. Even so, many choose some hard lessons for themselves. In time, those who hate will learn that hate never returns good. Still, many must live this lesson for themselves. Those who hate me can not prevent me from Loving them Unconditionally. Unconditional Love is what we all want to return to us. We must only send it out for it to return.
@fly802 (1517)
Never lost hope.Allah is always with us.
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
sometimes we have haters without any legal reason, we should avoid those haters to live a happy life