Sunday's Thoughts

Good morning to those on my side of the world, and good day to everyone who is elsewhere. It looks like its going to be a very beautiful day here. We shut our a/c off yesterday and are enjoying the fresh air. It got too cool last night that my husband had to shut the windows. This morning we'll open then again to enjoy the coolness of the day. I slept like a baby last night. The only problem was that I had a very vivid dream. It was so vivid that I feel that I was up for part of the night-which of course wasn't true, I wish that I didn't remember such dreams. Do you remember your dreams and do they tucker you out?
Good morning @Juliaacv. Sometimes I do remember my dreams. It should be cooler here today too. We didn't need any fans on yesterday at all.
I think that today will be a bit warmer, its warming up just since I've posted this. Either way it looks like it will be a great day today.
Good morning. I don't like dreams where you question if that actually really happened. I hope you enjoy your cool day, I want some cooler weather!
Me either! I had a dream that there was a fire at my old work place, and that I got called in to go there. I had to go to the guard shack, which is near the opening to the parking lot. I saw a person that I worked with at another job was there. I had to drive 90 minutes just to get there. I think that I must have heard a siren while I was sleeping to put me into a dream like that-I don't know. I hope that you get some cooler weather soon also.
Good morning.I do remember my dreams.but do not get tucker out depending on the dream.
I drove for 90 minutes and then went to work in my dream, that's why it tuckered me out I think! Crazy dream.
@Juliaacv better slow down there.
@amadeo Sometimes its hard to shut my mind off I guess, not that any really great thoughts are coming out, just jumbled up dreams.
It is cooler here also, the A/C is off too.
I rarely dream or least rarely wake up remembering them. Have a good day up in Canada.
Yes, you have a good day also.
@holdoors (1675)
Good day ! Just finished my dinner over here.
I always remember my dreams and some hunt me for days. It's cooler here also today.
Oh I'm glad that the cooler weather has reached you. You'll sleep well tonight.
@Juliaacv Last night it was almost cold, so pleasant after the heat.
@LadyDuck I'm sure that is a huge relief after that awful heat. Did you sleep well?
I try very hard to remember my dreams but rarely do. I love to know what I'm dreaming about! It's been quite cool here and I too opened the windows and am just using a fan to keep the air moving.
I remember my dreams too well, they tire me out! I love this cooler weather also.
@Juliaacv I have to work at it. I did remember a tiny bit when I woke this morning.
@MarymargII (8463)
• Toronto, Ontario
I do remember some of them and some of them I wish I hadn't-- the good ones I like though.
I think that its the best and the worst that I seem to remember.
• Toronto, Ontario
@Juliaacv Probably me too.
@mom210 (5982)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I got a good nights sleep last night as well, I sleep so much better when it is cooler. The heat makes for a terrible night of sleep
Oh yes it does, even with the a/c on, I don't sleep as well, we've slept with the windows open the past couple of nights, and there is nothing like that fresh air when you're sleeping.
I usually do remember my dreams and yes they can drain my energy.
You must dream in 3D like me.
I remember a lot of my dreams. for the most part I love it good or bad. I just be so happy for the adventure.
Me too, except for when I wake so tired, and that was this morning. Hopefully tonight I'll sleep like a baby.
@Juliaacv I have vivid dreams sometimes and they do seem to tire me out! Probably because I get more exercise in the dream than I do when I'm awake! LOL
That was exactly like my dream last night/this morning was!
@Farcha (687)
I remember a little of dreams, but they indirectly tuckers me out