Last Week's Online Work

@egdcltd (6685)
Here's my regular update of online work done over the past week. I wrote five articles for later use. I wrote and published a role playing game supplement and did some work on ten more. I wrote and published three posts and a page on the RPG site. I wrote and published three articles and published eleven posts on the science fiction site, wrote another six articles and did some work on another. I wrote and published three articles on the general site, published another four, wrote another four and did some work on three more. I wrote and published two blog posts and did some work on another. I did some work on a bitLanders article. Approximately 20,000 words were written last week. I also did the usual posting and interacting on myLot and bitLanders, made some progress on some paper models/book covers and laid out a role playing game supplement in InDesign. Image: Morguefile
@JeeyanDee (2722)
That sure is a whole lot of writing my friend
@egdcltd (6685)
One of my best weeks I think.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@egdcltd It would be awesome if I could do that too!
@egdcltd (6685)
@JeeyanDee It just takes practice really. The more you write, the better you seem to get at it.
@Tracy04 (10792)
I'll try start writing and hopefully I can reach 20k like you do
@egdcltd (6685)
This was rather unusual; normally it's around 12-14K. It does depend on what other things I have going on as well.