August 6th

Hi, good afternoon. Happy Sunday. Finally got some decent sleep, but in turn woke up late lol. Oh well, not like I had plans anyways. Weather is the same as yesterday, even the cold feeling in the house.. Have dishes and laundy to do, plus vacuuming my room, and washing my hair. No idea what dinner will be tonight as I don't know if my brother will be home for it, to figure it out. But I do have two shows to watch tonight; 'candy crush' and 'Celebrity family feud'. Plus have two shows from Thursday to catch up on, and my show on Netflix to continue binge watching. -- Hope you all have the day you deserve.
@FayeHazel (18007)
Happy Sunday! Happy you got better sleep. I didn't even know there was a show called "Candy Crush"... shows how behind the times I am.
Yes its new, only like 3 -5 episodes out so far
Sound like you have some good TV viewing ahead of you!! I also look forward to the nights that have shows I really enjoy.
Yes, only days we dont have shows on is Wednesday and saturday.
Tome to celebrate! She got sleep! Happy TV watching.
I always get sleep. But no waking up during the night sleep? No.. so yay.
@dramagirl26 (3360)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I haven't watched the new Candy Crush game show. How is it?
It's okay. I often hear myself and my mom saying "how did they not see that one" and things like it
@dramagirl26 it is.
It was a lot cooler here today and it felt nice most of the day. Been watching tv most of the day.
Glad it felt nice.
I cannot watch as much t.v. as you do, do you not have any hobbies? Have the day you deserve? So if someone is mean they should have a bad day? Well, I will say have a wonderful day, Courtney!
I watch alot of tv, because I'm into the shows i watch. Like lots of people who have cable are. Really bad people, shouldn't have the best day. Imo. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree, but I do know people who do, as I got it from others.