What kind of movies don't you like to watch?

I'm completely addicted to movies, but Westerns and Musicals are definitely not my kind of thing. I even like some of them (but I can count on my fingers ), but nothing that made me go to the movies to watch them. What can you tell me about it?
You do not like The Unforgiven? Clint Eastwood? I am not fond of musicals omg..boooooring. Give me The Grudge..the horror of Ju-On. Fantasy is nice too.
@TiarasOceanView Oh, yeah! "The Unforgiven" is a must! Like I said before, I like some of them.
@TheInvisibleMan Oh I missed that haha didnt know thought you didnt like any of them.
@dgobucks226 (12105)
I don't like today's musicals The ones from the past were excellent "The Music Man," "My Fair Lady," and "The Sound of Music" come to mind. I even liked "Grease," but something went wrong after that. It might have started with the movie "Chicago" for me in 2002, hated it. It's been all downhill ever since, but that is just my opinion. Others I am sure will think the recent crop of musicals are great and discussions and debates like that make the posts interesting and informative. Lets see what happens?
@dgobucks226 I don't think "Chicago" was THAT bad.
@dgobucks226 (12105)
@TheInvisibleMan Hated it, but it's all good and Richard Gere can not sing, ha! Just kidding around Hey, we all have our likes and dislikes if we all thought the same way the world would be a boring place. I do respect your opinion though
I prefer vintage musicals like Astaire and Rogers. I couldn't sit through Chicago.
My mom watches westerns all day. repeats don't bother her. I love romance and action when possible. Over all I love what I am watching now. A Christmas movie.
@dgobucks226 (12105)
My Dad used to watch Westerns and Army movies. I've picked up his habit a bit? I'm not sure how Maybe I was meant to be a cowboy?
@dgobucks226 I think that is good. I will watch if I am with my mom. not on my own.
@dgobucks226 "Don't let your son grow up to be a cowboy" lol!
@sabtraversa (13327)
I'm not into Musicals either, it must be one of those things you love or hate, nothing in between. Movies shall be movies, not long music videos.
@KristenH (24016)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I don't do horror or children's. Some sci fi and fantasy as well. Maybe some biographical.
I love westerns. I dislike comedies most of all then musicals, animation and a lot of science fiction.
I do not like comedy for sure.
Me too on musicials. Oh and horror movies...no thanks!
Horror, sci-fi and musicals.
@Tracy04 (10766)
I try not to watch horror movies. But I love Korean dramas, melodrama, fantasy
@renicemae (3352)
Im not into musical also but I watch some that are popular. I don't like horror movies! I can't sleep when I watched movies like that because I'll always imagine the images and the characters appearing somewhere which frightens me.
I'm not a big fan of horror movies. They used to appeal to me but as I've gotten older I don't have any interest in them anymore.
Westerns and Musicals and War movies.
@RubyHawk (25007)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I like dramas and mysteries.
I have outgrown westerns, I used to watch them in my younger days. I am not fond of silly comedies the sort that Adam Sandler and Jim Carry put out. I don't watch musicals either...they don't make many of those.
• Beijing, China
I don't like cartoon,l think it's so boring