Do you think vinyl sound is better than digital sound?

I don't know how to explain this with technical aspects (because I've never been interested in knowing the difference anyway), but I think the vinyl sound is infinitely better and purer than the digitial sound. To be honest, I can't even compare them. Do you think that too?
I have a few 33s which I am keeping in the hope that they will be of much value in the future.
I've got a few...currently 952
@JolietJake Whaaat! I have less than a dozen Where do you keep all of them - in a special room?
@Kandae11 Here in the bedroom with my stereo and computer
@FourWalls (9889)
There are some songs that are on 78s that are so scratchy there's no way to hear the music. Plus, you have to have your turntable calibrated exactly to 33 1/3 RPM or 45 RPM to have an accurate sound. If the turntable goes too fast or too slow it distorts the music. That's just too much to worry about when all you want to do is listen to the song. I'm more interested in the music than the "purists" arguments. I'll say this, though: to me, it's not the format that hurts music, it's the notion that people have to sanitize everything for mass consumption.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Once you turn something into ones and zeros, you remove a bit of its soul. Yes, analog is better than digital. But as sampling rates and bit depth increase, digital will continue to approach analog.
@Tracy04 (10691)
Yeah, me too. As long as I can listen to music, I am fine
Vinyl sounds more raw than digital sound in my opinion.
@manasamanu (3756)
• Bangalore, India
As you said it is very difficult to compare. Yet I love the digital ones as I have never heard the Vinyl Sound.