Today I Will...

Procrastination is a big problem, Most people have something they procrastinate doing. For me it is a bigger problem. So today I have decided it is time to face my procrastination. Today I will: 1. Do laundry. 2. Attempt to clean my office. (It is my biggest Procrastination problem) 3. Look at procrastination as an addiction to avoid the unpleasant So what are you going to do today? Is there anything you procrastinate doing that today could be the day you do it?
I am going to live through this day despite challenges. Good luck Bernie.
What I procrastinate at is usually things that I plain and simply do not have time to complete. There's only so many hours in a day and I try not stress over what I cannot accomplish.
Ever since my hubby came down with pneumonia and I have been catering hand and foot I have let the house go terrible. It is not the same thing of course because I need to be sure he has everything he needs. He is having a hard time recuperating. However by the end of this week I will be heavily into cleaning and washing. Hope you get done all you need to do.
Today is not the day for me . I am procrastinating the detailed cleaning of the house for another week . . . until the kids go back to school .
@Dena91 (4364)
Running the vacuum is my procrastination of the day. I need to do it but our cats are not fond of the loud sucking machine. I have to get them into the bathroom before I can do it. If I don't do it today, I will be home all day tomorrow and will get it done with other house work.
@holdoors (1672)
I finished everything I wanted today. Feels good to clear it.
@BarBaraPrz (20077)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I've been putting off finishing painting the kitchen. I started and have one wall done, and parts of the adjoining ones, but it's kind of an awkward space with ten-foot ceilings...