Sharknado 5: Making America Bait Again! Did You Watch It?

While it was a bazaar and deranged movie many could bot turn away. @Susan2015 and I were watching as some of the most bazaar twists and turns were played out. The path of the movie was a mishmash of several other movies wrapping up with a hint at Sharknado 6 through a play on Back to the future and the Flux Capacitor! Bad, Messed up Worse than the worst describe this movie. That said it was a mindless distraction of great proportions. Did you see it? What were your favorite parts?
Sharknado 5 Trailer (2017) Global Swarming Shark Movie HD [Official Trailer] © 2017 - SyFy / Asylum Comedy, Kids, Family and Animated Film, Blockbuster, Acti...
I recorded the movie and plan on watching it this evening.
@Jackalyn (6843)
• Oxford, England
No not seen it but I just saw Abby Lee Miller from Dance Mums is in it briefly as herself.
@Jackalyn Very briefly! LOL.
@Jackalyn (6843)
• Oxford, England
@Berniezeitler Yes. I did. This woman manages this to be while she is in jail for fraud. I think she even left timed tweets so the papers will have something while she is doing time!
Saw #Sharknado5 hashtag in my feed yesterday and I honestly couldn't care less. Having said that, I'd definitely watch this train wreck of a movie!
I have not seen this movie, but it does sound like one to watch.
Never heard of it before.
@holdoors (1664)
Not a fan of these movies.