Mahatma Gandhi

Mahatma Gandhi was a very wise man. He has been quoted many times and I thoroughly enjoy reading anything I can about him and his wise sayings. He said: “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” What does that mean to you? To me, it means determination in spite of unfavorable circumstances in which we might find ourselves. This world can throw many things at us and we have to fight to overcome some of them. Indomitable means “not easily discouraged or defeated.” How about you? Are you not easily discouraged?
I am the type of person that never gives up when I want something.
Then you have that indomitable spirit! Good for you! It's a good thing to have when we consider all we are faced with every day.
No, I do not give up easily at all. I am one of dogged determination which sometimes makes me very tired.
Good for you! You have that indomitable spirit, Gandhi spoke about.
I don't give up easily, my friend. I will do the best thing I could.
That's the spirit. Never give up. When you make up your mind to accomplish something, stick with it.
@IreneVincent I agree. Because there are a lot of people need me at this point in time.