My daughter cried today...

I don't go anywhere without someone knowing where I am. Seems like life is grand for me. My mom knew I was going to Walmart but she forgot. By the time my aid was here I had forgotten about her. She waited 2 hours for me. Then Kay called my mom crying and stuff saying she did not know where her mom was. She called back my aide to check to see if I wore some shoes. I guess she thought I was at a neighbors house. I was sorry to know my daughter was very upset. I just wish how she felt today is how she felt all the time when she is nasty to me. I did not get to see her today but that was fine.
Why does Kay need to know where you are? I live my whole life not knowing where my mother is and I survive. Time to cut the cord.
My entire family wants to know where I am. Mom included since I have health conditions.
@sharon6345 It is fine for your mother to want to know where you are but Kay needs to just go worry about herself. There are plenty of times that she doesn't give a flying fcuk.
@NJChicaa That is why I was not concerned when they said she was crying. She has my space a pig stye and she knows I can't live like that.
It was like here in my family. A strict rule is to let anybody where we are if going out or cannot go home on time
It was a nice rule for those who love you. My family was worried about me.
I once climbed in the window of my dads house to make sure he had not fallen, when he left with her and her son and did not tell me.
I can only say you did the right thing. My neighbor has my key. If I am not heard from my family will get in touch with her.
@Tina30219 (33690)
• Onaway, Michigan
Glad your mom knew where you was going.Glad you was fine with not seeing Kay.
You forgot your aide was coming?
I do most of the time.
Maybe times like this will make her think.
I hope so because i want her to think.