How many of you like to sit out early in the morning on your porch and relax?

This is summer I am talking about. I love to sit out and as a matter fact I was sitting out this morning just now and it is after 5 am and there was one lone star in the sky. It was shining brightly. I suppose it had to make up for it being just one. It is very peaceful and quiet and I love that before the day starts and all the noise begins. I love to sit out there and eat my breakfast. It is so relaxing for me.
Oh, that does feel like heaven. By the time I wake up, the sun would be right in the middle of the sky. Too bad that I can't wake that early, always lazy for that.
@dollaboy (6323)
@xsnehax but why you wake up so late ?
@dollaboy its my daily routine...I don't wake early in mornings...like at sunrise timings....no..
@dollaboy (6323)
@xsnehax Then what is your bed time btw?
@PatZAnthony (11801)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It sounds like a nice idea but something we have not done @Hannihar
@CoralLevang (40676)
Getting up at 5 in the morning does not sound appealing to me. I'm generally a night owl. My natural body rhythm. But who knows what I would do if I were in a different situation and different place and time.
Coral, I used to be up nights, but, now I find I cannot stay up very late and I get up very early so am actually a morning person and love sitting out there in the early morning hours when there are people out and about and cars passing, but, very quiet and peaceful.
@CoralLevang (40676)
@Hannihar the peacefulness sounds wonderful. It's difficult to find that in our busy Society.
@CoralLevang Believe me I take it when I can and later in the morning the noise begins so I take the quiet when i can get it.
I'd like to relax by running or going to the gym. I guess we all have our own way of relaxing.
alllen, yes, we all have our own way of relaxing that is so true.
@allen0187 Thank you allen and I love the smily guy and especially his tail. So, how do you relax allen?
@RubyHawk (21448)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I usually don't get out on the deck until the afternoon. But I love being outside.
So, what is it like to sit out in the afternoon Ruby? We have a lot of noise and a lot of building going on lately and cars honking that early in the morning is so beautiful for me to be out when it is so quiet and peaceful and hardly anyone up walking around.
@RubyHawk (21448)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Hannihar It's pretty quiet on my deck. We're down hill from the main road so we don't have noise from traffic and our deck faces a grove of woods. We don't have noisy neighbors so I can enjoy sitting out here any time I get a chance. I've just finished cooking and washing dishes so That's where I am now with my iPad.
@RubyHawk Sounds lovely. So what do you see in the woods?
@mandala100 (25355)
@Hannihar I'm glad that you have the time to relax early in the morning my friend.
Peter, I get up very early and I start my day usually early so it is not my time it is time well spent. I eat my breakfast out there and cannot sit long.
@mandala100 (25355)
@Hannihar Ok my friend and it's always good to start one's day early in the morning.
@mandala100 I usually do. I am a morning person and when the afternoon comes upon me I start to run down because of being early in the morning hours. Are you a morning or afternoon person Peter?
@dollaboy (6323)
yeah its a pretty good idea to feel good
I enjoy sitting there when no noise yet and it is peaceful and quiet.
@dollaboy (6323)
@Hannihar THANKS, you too friend
@dollaboy You are welcome my friend.
@tzwrites (3806)
I love doing that too. It really is very relaxing.
@dpk262006 (54659)
You take your breakfast very early in the morning? No doubt gazing stars is a wonderful experience on a summer night. I love to gaze stars.
Sometimes I do when the bugs aren't out, and it isn't too hot.
@holdoors (1309)
I did as a kid and I will continue doing so as an adult.