Doctors little surprise.

This happened to me a long while ago. I had a deep pain on my viagana and had to visit a gynecologist. I had taken an appointment with a doc at my village and was planning to meet her but on the way itself the pain became terrible that with a guys help I got in to the nearest hospital he could bring me too. Having passed though the que for half an hour I finally got my chance. I was informed to get my clothes off and ly down on the examination table while the doc would take ten minutes to arrive as he had gone for a break. I was wearing a one piece of cloth and therefore removing it I was complete nude. The nurse was a bit surprised to know that I wasn't wearing any inner wear. She helped with drawing a few curtains around and told me to wait till the doc arrived. Out of pain or something I slept and was woken up by the doc and his two trainees. To my surprise it wasn't a lady doc, it was three men. I was alarmed at this but the pain and the surprise really made me freeze to the emanation bed. It took about half and hour to complete and he helped me with some medicines. The two trainees were like having won a lottery, they seemed s happy to see a nude lady ly down in front of them.
@dpk262006 (53822)
We should not feel hesitant in front of Doctor to expose of body because without examination, he just cannot diagnose the disease. It is understandable that you would have felt embarrassed lying without clothes in front of three male doctors. Would you still feel shy if Doctor asks you to remove your clothes to examine you?
@dpk262006 (53822)
@xsnehax You mean to say that with the passage of time and experience, you won't feel embarrassed to expose your hidden body parts before a Doctor, if such a need arises?
@dpk262006 Exactly, now I'm not that reluctant. I could easily strip for a doc when the time came. At the time this event happened my ideology was totally different to that I am having now. It was embarrassing at that time and now I would love to do it once again.
@dpk262006 (53822)
@xsnehax It is good to hear that now you are bold enough to strip in front of your treating doctor, and you won't hesitate if the Doctor wants to examine any of your parts. It is our psychology which is inculcated in our mind since childhood and we feel ashamed to show some of our body parts to Doctor. On the other hand, Doctors see many patients and their parts all day, there is nothing unusual for them.
@else34 (13666)
• New Delhi, India
@xsnehax I understand.My sister had undergone the same experience.At times when you have a problem,you may have to undress in front of a doctor.
Yep, but this was totally an error, I usually consult only female docs. As an emergency came, I couldn't check the doc which I was about to consult is a male or female.
@dollaboy (6337)
I'm sorry to know about that but at least you felt afterwards. Glad doctor was so kind
The doc was an old guy, so he was like "yeah, i've seen much, this isn't something new to me, huh!!" sort of while his trainees were like scanning the whole body with their eyes, I knew from their acts that I had made their day.
l lol that is one wahy to lkook at it he he bu I am glad they gave you some medicaion foir pain