I feel happy again!!!!

@EddieHands (37790)
No i'm not in love.. lol.. well I am..but now how you think! tonight I feel so good inside.. maybe im in love with moon stars. the butterflies.. and hummingbirds that fly by my window... maybe with magic.. manifesting a dream..... maybe just happy.... I am alive.... finally more money comes in... I'm doing what I love in life..... I can't wait to just ride in ubers.. all over.. go to movies.. play arcades... drink beer.. and eat pizza.... lol... and get paid to have fun!!!!! Maybe life is about doing what you love.. and being happy... and maybe there is a magical Queen.. at the end waiting... if that is destiny..... well i feel so happy tonight... like im in love. with the universe!!!!! I love magic.... my soul flies again.. !!! thank you... and have a magical night
@crossbones27 (22392)
• Redlands, California
Geez, you are done, cooked, someone get a fork because Wizard is cooked. He is in love with something, that is for sure. Nothing wrong with that brother, nothing wrong at all, and good for you.
@EddieHands (37790)
lol ha ha just feel so good inside.. tonight.. and i am not drunk!!! lol
• Redlands, California
@EddieHands No judgement here brother, just happy for you.
@vandana7 (69058)
@crossbones27 .. Even I thought so..today everybody is being so secretive about being in love...SMH.
@vsai2008 (9930)
Glad you are happy, have a good time :)
@EddieHands (37790)
thank you!! it didn't last.. but i;lll find a new happiness one day soon!!!
@vsai2008 (9930)
@EddieHands Nothing lasts forever, hopefully, you will get what you want !!
@sabtraversa (13380)
That's great, hope this feeling lasts for a long time. I must have some sort of stomach flu today, but it doesn't hold me from loving the universe either.
@EddieHands (37790)
yes i thinki will have it for a long time!! aweee well hope u feel better my friend!!! sorry to hear...
@ilocosboy (40547)
I can feel how happy you are with this discussion you posted. And its heavenly happiness you got here.
@EddieHands (37790)
yes it was for a time !
@kepweng (19313)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
good for you that you happy keepy feeling happy everyday every second minutes or hours
@EddieHands (37790)
thank you blessings !!!
@dollaboy (6152)
I'm happy that you are happy. Keep doing well
@EddieHands (37790)
thank you!!!! BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are in love. With earnings! That can buy you a slice of cherry pie or something else to make you happy.
@EddieHands (37790)
yes with money and my empire!!