Spiritual Motivation

Spiritual anarchy, my people are in My people? Yes, my spiritual brothers and sisters that feel they have no one to answer to. Adulthood isn’t without parental guidance, it’s with parental advice taking great guidance from their higher self. The little whispers of good that makes the You stand up taller. The You that sees good in everybody. Capable of correct behavior for fairness. Being fair to self is outlining your beliefs that goes in alignment with your heart. Your heart speaks first, your first mind. That second mind, that extra, that obviously worldly, that taught to taunt is not what we actually want. It’s good at convincing, ‘Tis why I say it’s best that we fight back in our minds. Stay Firm. Fight for Fairness. Feel good to do good. And not ask for any thank yous, because the Spirit of Greatness thanks YOU for standing up for your higher good. Stay strong in your inner Light. Let it shine. And when people see you, and they begin to whisper back and forth That you’re not worthy, YOU ARE WORTH IT Bless yourself with a “Thank you, you did a good job standing up for your first minds choice.”
@dollaboy (6264)
Thanks friend, I wish you check the FAQ's and try to post according to that, So that others can join and respond and comment