Playstation or xBox?

playstation, xbox, video games, favorite
This might start a war, but I'm interested to see what people prefer or favor. I like both, honestly. I think they both have their pros and cons but I mainly prefer Playstation, and my husband prefers xBox. Which one do you prefer, and why?
My grown son likes his Play station 4 Pro.
That's cool. I have yet to see one of those, but I'm glad that he enjoys it!
@AnnaAutopsy It looks just like the other one but I guess has some special added stuff, I dunno lol
@TiarasOceanView They just keep remaking game systems for more money, but they do add different stuff to it and new features. Just trying to stay in the trends.
@kepweng (19288)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i have a playstation before but cannot buiy xbox cause the expensiveness do you have both gadgets ? what is your favorites of that 2?
I understand that completely. My husband has an xBox and I have the Playstation. We use the xBox more but my favorite is Playstation.
@holdoors (1664)
PlayStation. My cousin has XBox. That way, we just exchange when we need to.
That's awesome
• Hungary
I prefer playstation, all in all it has better graphics and not to mention the exclusive games are better than on xbox. Unfortunately I don't own one, and won't for a while, I'm just rocking my old xbox 360 (Which I love).