Many of my discussions in Interesting Discussions list

Staten Island, New York
Every time that I publish a new discussion I tag it, usually with a few tags instead of just one. Whenever I go to Interesting Discussions I see many of my discussions in this list. I guess I am a good tagger. Wonder if having lots of my discussions in the Interesting Discussions list goes against me and makes others not want to check out my stuff because I have so many in the list. I hope that is not the case. That's the last thing I want to happen. And it's not like I figured out the tagging secret, to make it onto that list. I just use keywords I think fit and enough times it works and I make it to the Interesting Discussions list, though there are times when that doesn't happen, even though I think it will. But having discussions in that list doesn't necessarily give them all lots of activity. So, does that mean not all of the ones that make it onto that list are actually interesting to others?
I do not know how that interesting discussion list is compiled, but I think it is great you have so many on that list!!
It is individually tailored for each member based on tags they use in discussions and tags in discussions they have responded to.
@JolietJake Thank you! I really have not visited those interesting discussions but a few times.
@AkoPinay (11667)
If others use i.e. GARDENING tag it will go to your 'interesting' list because you used that tag in your post.
@mandala100 (35800)
@lovebuglena The word "interesting" is a very subjective term my friend which could mean so many things to different myLotters.
• Staten Island, New York
That is certainly true. What one finds interesting another might not.
The 'Interesting' list is different for each myLot user, no one sees the same list as someone else. The list is compiled using tags each person has used in discussions they write and in discussions they have responded to.
@mandala100 (35800)
@JolietJake Thank you for that clarification my friend.
For the record, everyone has a different list of 'Interesting' discussions...we don't all get the same list. That list is based on tags you have used in discussions you wrote, and tags in discussions you have replied to. No one else will see the same list of 'Interesting' discussions as you.
• Staten Island, New York
Really? Wow! So does that mean I see many of my discussions on that list because I am looking at that list, and say you will see many of yours on that list when you look at it?
@lovebuglena Exactly. We may see some of the same discussions if we both have used the same tags in our own discussions but the complete list will be different for each of us.
@Tracy04 (10575)
Its good to have our discussion is in the interesting discussion.
• Staten Island, New York
Yes. But if my Interesting list has mostly my own discussions then how do I check out other Interesting discussions from those not me?
@Tracy04 (10575)
@lovebuglena perhaps you can try visit most recent discussions one.
• Staten Island, New York
@Tracy04 I usually go to the Hot Discussions one and sometimes to recent ones.
@jobelbojel (6805)
The interesting list you see on your account is different from mine. I have 3 discussions on the list.
• Staten Island, New York
I wonder why this list is different for each MyLotter? What is the purpose of it?
@jobelbojel (6805)