Plans Are Not For Me

@thelme55 (11405)
Germany
Why? Because I have planned yesterday to write blogs today for my Blogspot site but I was not able to. I was checking my emails first and then I have read that my Emirates Skyward miles must be claimed before the end of this month. I thought, while I was checking it already, I should redeem the miles I collected before I would forget about it just like last year. So I started seeing Emirates online shop and have selected the watch that looked good. I didn't continue my redemption as I have seen that I had to pay something with a card that I didn't have. I thought I didn't have to pay anything until I realised that I had chosen the watch which needed more miles than what I have to redeem. So, we'll I didn't push through. Then I was uploading the photos and videos from my smartphone to our PC and decided to upload the Rhine cruise video that I have taken last weekend to my You Tube channel. I did. These 2 things were not planned. What about writing? Well, I have to postpone that for the next free day that I will get from work. I am glad I have still remember to visit Mylot before going to bed It is midnight now here in Germany and it's already morning in my home country Philippines. Have you been sidetracked before? The photo was taken last Saturday when I climbed the 217 steps of our city cathedral. Isn't it a beautiful view from above?
• Lakewood, Colorado
I would like to see your cruise video..what is the link Thelma? And I could subscribe to your channel. That is beautiful that photo up there!! Yes I always get sidetracked..I need to get off the computer totally for a while.
@thelme55 (11405)
@TiarasOceanView, I will send you the link tomorrow through pm when I am back from work. I can't send it now as I am using my Tablet in bed. I am glad I am not the only one who get sidetracked. Okay, see you tomorrow. Good night
• Lakewood, Colorado
@thelme55 Okay Thelma thanks..night night friend.
@thelme55 (11405)
@TiarasOceanView good day. I am still at work.
Plans are made to be changed. Many times I plan something and for whatever reason I need to change my plan.
@thelme55 (11405)
So true @LadyDuck . That is why I better not plan unless I have to fly home to the Philippines.
@thelme55 This is different, if you have to catch an international flight it's better to have everything well planned.
@thelme55 (11405)
It is indeed different @LadyDuck. When it comes to travelling, I plan well and make a list of what I need and have to do months before the travel.
I am always getting sidetracked.
@thelme55 (11405)
Isn't it annoying? Thanks @Kandae11
@cacay1 (32062)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Kandae11 almost all.
@Shiva49 (9201)
Lots happen to spoil my plans despite my being retired! I complete my household issues and in between I come here. I have much to write about and comment on but time is a scarce commodity. Nice photo - siva
@thelme55 (11405)
As what my hubby said, "being retired, I have no time at all.". Thanks @Shiva49.
@Shiva49 (9201)
@thelme55 I recall one comment here - I am so busy after retirement that I do not know how I found time to work at all for a living! siva
@thelme55 (11405)
@Shiva49 yes, I have read that somewhere. I can't remember who wrote that.
@acelawrites (10624)
Your place is so beautiful! Yes, there are so many things that I am planning to do a project but my attention got entangled into some other things to do first.
@thelme55 (11405)
Thank you @acelawrites . Yes, it is always like that with me as well. It is just like plans are made not to be done. Well, not right away.
@cacay1 (32062)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@acelawrites we better migrate to Germany hahahaha
@sishy7 (26620)
You made it all the way up with the stairs - well done! And yes, the view is beautiful!
@thelme55 (11405)
Yes, I have made it and the funny thing was, I was not even out of breathe compared to my first time climbing there 10 years ago. Well, it seems that I am fitter now than before @sishy7.
@cacay1 (32062)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Gillygirl (15292)
• Sutton, England
That's a lovely photo Thelma. Would it be possible to see the link on YouTube? Yes I frequently get sidetracked.
@thelme55 (11405)
Thank you @Gillygirl. I will pm you the link when I am home from work.
@Gillygirl (15292)
• Sutton, England
@thelme55 Thanks I have received it.
@Tracy04 (10696)
Wow it's beautiful, the picture
@thelme55 (11405)
Yes, it is @Tracy04 Thanks.
@jeanena (1615)
• Bucklin, Kansas
Side tracked ? Me? Well no..lol yes actually I have decided that I have a one Track mind that get derailed quite often. Someone forgot to put in my side track. Do you make money on Blogspot? I would really like to blog but dont know where to go , or what to do. I have so much I enjoy talking about.
@cacay1 (32062)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Where are you here? I cannot find you jn the roof topjust joking my friend. Well, that case didn't happen only to you, but almost all peps here..The view is so amazing and captivating
@thelme55 (11405)
Lol! I am not tired of being alive. @cacay1. It was indeed captivating that I captured it with my video camera. Just have no time yet to post it on my you tube channel.
@tzwrites (3368)
It looks very nice. It's easy to get sidetracked when you're online.
@thelme55 (11405)
Yes, it is really easy to get sidetracked @to writes. Thanks.
@ridingbet (36277)
that is a great sight.
@thelme55 (11405)
Yes. it was @ridingbet. I have taken a video of that view which I will post in you tube soon.
@kepweng (5781)
beautiful view i thought you have a drone and wow the steps how many hours before you reach the top?
@thelme55 (11405)
Hours? Only a few minutes. I think less than 10 minutes I reached the viewing platform of the cathedral @kepweng.
That's a beautiful view of the Rhine! I always get sidetracked. I hope you manage to use your points on anything before they expire.