Things are getting a little scary.

Banks, Oregon
Things are starting to get very scary. I reported yesterday, that there have been sanctions put on North Korea, they responded with threats to the USA, saying they will make us pay if we try to go to war with them, this man must be a complete lunatic. I don't get their logic, he has to know that we are far more advanced and, could literally turn North Korea into ash. Trump responded today saying, that they better not make any more threats to the US or we will respond with fire and, fury like the world has never seen before. What is wrong with these people, a nuclear war is not a war anyone can win, it could quite frankly end the entire world as we know it, if this actually happened and, these are not things that should be done in the eyes of the public, this should be taken care of privately and, you would think more secretively. Praying for peace though and, I do like we are taking a stand, but I don't think these scare tactics will work with a psychotic like they have in North Korea, watching the news now to find out more.
• Lakewood, Colorado
It is getting close that is for sure TR. Lunacy is dangerous when it comes to big power like that.
Praying there will not be a war.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@TRBRocks420 I pray every night and wake in the night with worry.
• Japan
I do not like living right next to the nut in office in NK. Japan is way too close.
Yes, that has to be quite scary. I live quite far away, but not far enough lol.
@crossbones27 (14888)
• Redlands, California
Yeah, some craziness right there and someone made a good joke at least. Saying some one needs to tell Trump that the dragon is injured for his fire and fury comment. Game Of Thrones reference.
Hopefully it doesn't amount to anything, but could be a very scary situation.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 Yeah, for some reason this does not scare me that much. While North Korea's missile program or what ever one can call it is getting better, they have no nukes. I was reading how they can't really get their hands on any either. Just more empty threats that are made to antagonize or child like President. Only he can escalate the problem, we just need to do what we always do and watch them closely.
• Redlands, California
@TRBRocks420 I must have been reading a old report or something, sometimes I really think this country just loves to be at war. Thank for the updated info friend.
@cacay1 (32078)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
That is true, and their first target is Guam.Let us pray safety of the people there. We are surrounded by so many deadly enemies.
Yes, prayers going out that God will shield all innocent people and, not let anything hurt them.
@sugartoes (33932)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I heard that today & I sure HOPE we can get on top of this cause from the way it sounds it's not looking too good & like trump said he DON'T kiss & tell his secrets, this is WHY it's SO IMPORTANT that we take caution on preparing for the worst & PRAYING for the best.
As President Trump threatens North Korea "with the fire and the fury like the world has never seen," the need for diplomacy is as urgent as ever, says vetera...
I don't think they will attack, because they know what we can do in return, but I also don't think return threats is necessarily a good way to resolve it either.
Not good.
No not good at all. I hope it doesn't get more serious.
Everybody seems hell-bent on war.
Yes, I don't know why everyone can't just go about their own business peacefully.
Future wars have been predicted. Let's see if world leaders will make those predictions come true.
I pray not my friend.
i listen to a talk show on the radio on Sunday, and the host has a running suggestion of bombing them with butter. Much more gentle and doesn't end the world
I hope everyone will keep praying that these things they are saying to one another over the news will not ever happen. That is a scary way to die.
@KristenH (19928)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I've just heard about it on the news. North Korea should abide by the UN laws or else. I hope this doesn't lead to a world war three, since we're already still fighting the war against terrorism overseas.
Yes, I just pray God will fill everyone with peace and, stop the madness.
@KristenH (19928)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@TRBRocks420 same here.
@KristenH (19928)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@TRBRocks420 Same here.
@LeaPea2417 (14690)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It doesn't sound good at all. All I can do is pray nothing comes of it.