If you have sex when you are not married you are being immoral!

Yep. True story. I mean, I read that on myLot today, so it MUST be true, right? I mean, it's on the Internet and everything! __________________________________________________________ Personally, just because something may be considered 'immoral' to you doesn't in and of itself make it immoral for everyone. The moral of this story is morals are not the same for everyone.
I am doomed then.
Doomed!!! Doomed I say!
@JolietJake This discussion is the confessional lol Are you also doomed?
@TiarasOceanView Ever since I was 14 I guess
By that definition, I have been a super immoral person.
Yer a bad man John!
@JolietJake I shudder to think what Scar's moral character is lol!
@PaigeMay (60)
Everyone has their own set of morals. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, but on the other hand my mother would say otherwise.
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
There was a time when everyone believed that, but not so much now. It must be pretty hard on people from my parents' generation to accept the change in the way we live though.
Perhaps for some...but heck, my Dad is 80 and is 'living in sin' with a woman
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@JolietJake That's great. Whatever makes him happy. I think it's when younger people live in sin and have children without getting married that many older people find it hard to accept. But to my mind that's better than getting married just for the sake of making children legitimate, especially if a couple aren't really compatible.
• Richfield, Utah
Well if that's the case, Ive been doomed to hell since I was 17, lol. Everyone has thier own interpretation of morals and whatever God wants. I do my own thing.
I agree with you there, and no one has the right to force their morals on anyone else. Life is far from black and white and compromise is how to deal with conflict.
I just finally figured out your name is 'Sum of all tears', I work in the sumo business and kept seeing sumo fall tears
@JolietJake Lol....well you got it right.
• Austin, Texas
Whether you read something on MyLot or the Internet is not how you judge its veracity. Where did the person get their information? Did they make it up? If so, are they a reliable source when it comes to revelations of truth? Did they get their information from a reliable source or from an unreliable source? Consider the source. Once you determine or don't determine if it's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then you should decide if you want to believe it or not. The thing with the truth is … it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not. The truth stands on its own. It don't change just because you don't like it or don't believe it. That's the rule for all truth.
Except for when it is really tired, then it may sit in a chair instead of standing around
And that lesson, I learned when I was a student.
@tzwrites (4912)
I am a big sinner then . Immoral or not, we are not in the 16th century.
Birds of a feather flock together....... I am sure I wont have any contact with that person
Some people really are pretty strait-laced.
It is nice when we can decide what we feel is moral or immoral on our very own. Some of our decisions may get us in trouble, but so be it.
Great, now I know that I am immoral. Did the fact to marry "after" the fact makes any difference? No, I suppose I am still immoral.