Have you seen someone being possessed?

Australia
What are your thoughts about people being possessed? Have you seen a friend being possessed or have you personally experienced it? It's a scary experience I'd say.
I've never seen one nor want to see one. That's pretty scary. And if I ever see one, I think I won't be able to sleep probably for days.
Yes, that would be very scary. It would never go away in our mind for days.
@mandala100 (48334)
@angelmels Have you seen one my friend?
Yes I have, scary.
@mandala100 (48334)
@angelmels I know my freind and I hae also some personal experienced seeing some "possessed".
@mandala100 What was your personal experience of that Peter?
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@angelmels Yes,I hado once seen a man who,as I was told,was possessed by an evil spirits. It was really a very scary experience for me.
What did the man do?
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
@angelmels He was screaming and making violent movements.With bloodshot eyes he banged his head against a wall and blood started trickling down from his forehead.Four or five stout and well built men tried to hold him,but he overpowered them.I could not stand there and left.
@else34 yes, the person will become strong when they are possessed
I haven't seen one personally and I do not want to. I've seen video clips in news and that was it.
It's a terrible thing to see.
@angelmels I could only imagine it. Have you seen one personally?
@allen0187 Yes I have, scary
I havenĀ“t only in films. Have you?
Yes I have seen a friend possessed. Her voice changed and she could not remember what happened after. She was rushed to the hospital and the doctor could not see anything wrong with her and she had to go thru CT Scan 3 times as the doctor thought she might have hit her head and that she was going crazy.
@angelmels Is she fine now? It was a one time thing? Wow where was she when it happened?
@TiarasOceanView Yes it was a very long time ago. She was at a friend's house when it happened. She felt something heavy, like someone is trying to get inside her body, then she fainted and could not remember what happened. It happened for a few weeks. She wasn't normal for a long period of time. They went to several doctor for help, and finally she was confined in a Chinese temple for a week. She got better after she was out from the temple.
@kepweng (17705)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i see once before when im in my junior high my classmate posseed and the principal calls a priest to exorcist her
Gee that must be scary
@dollaboy (6153)
I don't say it's scary. It just means that the concerned person loves you so much