How many of you have ever gone to any kind of camp and did you like it?

Since it is summertime here in Israel I thought I would ask that question. I went to Girl Scout day camp. I also went to camp and was also a camp counselor. I really am not a camp person. I like being a camp counselor because we had more time to ourselves to have fun when our campers were supposedly tucked in their beds for the night. What did you like about camp if you went? I loved having the time at night with the counselors doing our own thing.
@mandala100 (39773)
@Hannihar I remember my boy scout days and I love camping outdoor my friend.
Peter, do you still go camping now?
@mandala100 (39773)
@Hannihar Once in awhile my friend if I have time.
@mandala100 It was must relaxing when you can get away from it and enjoy the outdoors.
@dollaboy (6232)
I think it's good to camp. It helps us learn some things
So Dollar you liked camp.
@dollaboy (6232)
@Hannihar yeah I like it Hanni
@dollaboy That is nice. Did you go to a lot of camps or are we talking about camping here?
I would have like to have gone to camp, but never went. My parents said that I don't like camping, and I don't, so they never bothered. I didn't like their kind of camping, and it was always in the rain. I know at the camp I was interested in going to they had all kinds of activities for kids, and that sounded like fun. Besides it was in a cabin with other kids, not in a tent.