Oh I Wish It Was.......

Good Thursday morning everyone! I hope that you're all doing well. Its shaping up to be a very hot and humid day here in our region. We don't get a lot of warm days it seems they are all so hot you have to hibernate inside with the a/c or its so cool out you have to hibernate inside to stay warm. No happy medium. We had a holiday this past Monday. And it is only Thursday, but it really does feel like it should be a day later. Oh I wish that it were Friday, but I've been told not to wish my life away.
I wish it were Friday too this morning as my surgery might be almost done by now. Getting anxious by the minute.
I didn't know that you were booked, can I ask what you're going in for?
@marlina You will be in my prayers. I will be praying for the surgeon's knowledge and focus as well as for a quick recovery for you.
@LovingMyBabies Thank you so much Jennifer. Yes, the surgeon's ablity and concentration is what I am counting on.
I hope you have a good day. =) Its hot here today too.
Thanks Jenn, I hope that you and your adorable children have a wonderful day today too.
@dodo19 (31988)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope that you do have a good day and that it goes by quickly. Hopefully Friday comes quickly for you.
Thanks Dominique, I'm working a 6 day stretch, which I am finding exhausting, so that might have something to do with it. We've been really busy, so the workday flies, although I do find myself crawling out of there when my time is over. Saturday will really be a day of rest for me! Enjoy your day today.
@dodo19 (31988)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Juliaacv working 6 days in a row is hard. I've done it and didn't like it. It wasn't easy. I hope you enjoy a good rest on Saturday.
@dodo19 I know, this is the second time that I've been scheduled this during the 3 months that I've worked here.
@shshiju (10307)
• Cochin, India
Happy Thursday Julia. Our climate is changing rainy to hot. sky is bright now.
Thanks, you have a great day today too!
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
It'll soon be the weekend and hope you enjoy it. What do you do for a job a work?
I take in-bound customer service calls for a US-based company. Its the beginning of the month so we are very busy. Today I had someone call me that had 5 parrots, and her and her husband taught them to whistle the theme song to the Andy Griffith show, and the birds started to whistle it in the background. I got such a kick out of hearing that, it was fun!
@Gillygirl (17278)
• Sutton, England
@Juliaacv LOL! That is funny.
@Gillygirl She had me laughing so hard! Can you imagine teaching birds that?
That weather sounds miserable.
It was hot, but the humidity didn't get so bad, it looked like a beautiful summer day-from where I sat inside at work beside a window.
@Juliaacv well thats good then
@Courtlynn The only down part was that I was stuck inside working.....would rather be outside enjoying that nice weather.
@Tracy04 (10575)
Hope you have a great day ahead!
Thanks, you too!
Happy Thursday Julia it's a beautiful sunny day here in my neck of the woods with temps being in the 80's F today. Hang on ...Friday is right around the corner!
Today was a day like that here too, my favorite time of the year, low humidity and the heat of the day only lasts for a few hours in the afternoon. It was a really busy day at work. Just 1 more day to get thru, hopefully things will be quieter tomorrow.
My mom used to tell me not to wish my life away. Not easy to do.
I know, right? My residents used to all tell me don't wish for tomorrow because it is never coming.
Have a great day there. your dog hard to photo like my ruby.So dark and cute
Thanks, that is our grandpuppy, Ellie. She's pretty much all black and doesn't photograph well, but she's a sweetie just the same!
It will be Friday before you know it. Then Monday. It's tough sometimes not too wish life away.
Oh I know........I'm working a 6 day stretch and still have today and tomorrow to get thru. I'm so exhausted and much too old for this nonsense!