If you could work and get paid in Bitcoins , would you do it?

I have recently been introduced to Bitcoins. With the price of Bitcoins now worth over 3000$ USD, I believe that if I could get a job, I would love to get paid in Bitcoins. There are several companies that accept them for payment and you can invest some and make a good living from that investment. I am still researching, however, I love the information I am finding out about Bitcoins.
@louievill (16208)
Bitcoin is very unstable, I would rather be paid in fiat currency so I can decide for myself if I want to buy more bitcoins or other alt coins, to be honest I have a small bitcoin holding where I continuously add, not only btc but other alternative coins as well and I saw it go up in value, btw bitcoin is now nearing 3,500 dollars
You know I joined there because of your previous discussion about it @louievill but I had some trouble with the requirements there.
@Letranknight2015 , you have to verify your identity in order to connect your PayPal, the way that i was able to do this was, I took a picture of my ID front and back and uploaded to my one drive account which i can access on my computer and upload it to coin base.If you have any questions just send me a message and I will help you.
@louievill (16208)
@Letranknight2015 what trouble did you encounter in coins ph my friend?
@sishy7 (26655)
I don't know much about Bitcoins - I'd probably just stick with the more traditional form of payment...
I would not like to be paid soley in Bitcoin because I am not sure how stable it is for the long term..but yes, I like to have some money in Bitcoin. I just have a very minimal amount now.
I still am in the process of trying to get some bitcoins myself. I know that if you have a bitcoin wallet through Coinbase you can link your PayPal account with your wallet.
@Countrygirl1972 I didn't know that..that is a good thing to know! Thanks!
@Tracy04 (10696)
I would like to try if I get the chance too.
For an online work I'll accept bitcoin and other crypto currencies because of low fees. But what like others have pointed it's unstable. Thanks for mentioning Coinbase. It's nice to know you can link it to your Paypal. I'm using a local Bitcoin wallet.
I still donĀ“t know where you could change them for real money.
You can actually link coin base wallet with PayPal and exchange bitcoins for cash.
@louievill (16208)
@Countrygirl1972 Coinbase does not support all countries.
@AkoPinay (10723)
Why not. I will accept any mode of payment.
@dollaboy (6337)
No I am not interested in that Crypto creepy currency
If you don't need to invest any money to it and it is fine to have a try. Or I am afraid it is a trap.
Well, I still haven't change my application there because one of the requirements was not accepted.