Are You Married? What Was Your Deciding Factor for Marrying the Spouse You Did?

@Paige32 (1603)
For me, it was the fact that my husband is calm and extremely patient, two qualities I lack (but working on). I knew he was The One after dating for just a month and couldn't wait for him to pop the question. He did not too long into the relationship and we were married nine months later. What made you marry your spouse?
@dollaboy (6337)
I have a Girlfriend and we both love each other, I guess we understand each other well
@Paige32 (1603)
Yea, understanding and compatibility are so important in a marriage. I wish you both all the best.
@dollaboy (6337)
@Paige32 thanks, take care
@Paige32 (1603)
@dollaboy Yea, you too
@Bodyandbrain (13888)
• Gurgaon, India
My husband is extremely brilliant and have a great sense of humour, the two qualities I admire most, so I choosed him to spend my life with.
@Paige32 (1603)
These are two great qualities. Brilliant people are always fun to be with.
• Gurgaon, India
@Paige32 yes life is more interesting and happening with brilliant life partner. I hope you are having a great life with your husband.
@Paige32 (1603)
@Bodyandbrain Yes, I am. He is a great husband and a wonderful, God-fearing man.
• Raurkela, India
That he was very ethical and honest.
@Paige32 (1603)
Those are really great qualities. I hope you have a joy-filled marriage.
@Paige32 (1603)
• Raurkela, India
@Paige32 It's a mix of joy and sorrow. That's what life is about and we have to accept that.
Dazzling blue eyes, sweet, kind, intelligent, noble, and supportive. Still the same after 45 years.
@Paige32 (1603)
I like the part about the dazzling blue eyes. He must really be good looking. My husband's height was what another thing that attracted me to him.
@Mrgana1 (303)
• Nigeria
I considered our compatibility first cos it determines if the relationship is promising, how responsible and reasonable she is and her family background.
@Paige32 (1603)
Yes, compatibility is very important. I hope you both are very happy.
@UncleJoe (8069)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
A SHOTGUN!!!
@Paige32 (1603)
Wait, what?
@Srbageldog (4734)
I am not married, but I have been with my guy for 10 years and we have lived with each other for over 9 years. So practically married, but not legally married. I would marry him in a heartbeat but he was married once before (briefly) and it did not end well, so he does not like the idea of marriage again...although he did propose to me once, two months into our relationship. We even planned a wedding for a while, but stuff happened, and it fell through. I don't know if we'll ever get married, although he knows how I feel about it.